Single Mark Twain American Author and Humorist, pictured here in 1907 Greeting Card
Dispatched from and sold by Philo Hooke Publishing.
3 new from £3.98
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Single 5x7 inch Blank Greeting Card with Envelope
- Printed on Heavy Weight Fine Art Museum Grade card stock
- Attractively packaged ready to give as a gift
- Blank inside ready for your own personal message
- We also sell matching Notecard and agreeting Card Sets
This fits your .
Samuel Langhorne Clemens (November 30,1835 Ð April 21,1910), better known by his pen name Mark Twain. Most noted for his novels, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, and Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. The latter is often called-The Great American Novel. Like any good journalistâ Mark Twainâ spent his life observing and reporting on his surroundings. In his writings he provided images of the romanticâ the realâ the strengths and weaknesses of a rapidly changing world. By examining his life and his worksâ we can read into the past, piecing together various events of the era and the responses to them. We can delve into the American mindset of the late nineteenth century and make our own observations of historyâ discover new connectionsâ create new inferences and gain better insights into the time period and the people who lived in it. As Sam once wrote-Supposing is goodâ but finding out is better.
There are no customer reviews yet.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|