on 3 February 2013
Black not printing properly and Colour ink emptied with 3 trial prints. Its been horrible to use. I have asked for a refund
on 31 March 2014
I changed the black cartridge and printer would not recognise the colour cartridge which should have been ok as I don't use colour very much. Have reinstalled the printer to no avail. Have now ordered new colour cartridges which I don't really need. I bought Kodak printer from Currys which had advent cartridges in it when new. What does it all mean ?????
on 3 September 2015
start printing ok but then it looks as if its running out and is very faint, however have had a call from the supplier and they offered me a full refund or some more cartridges, so am going to give it another try. will amend the feedback after I try the new ones.
New ones arrived and working perfectly, will certainly use them again, thank you
on 31 January 2013
Didn't believe the cartridge would work. But it did and so far so good on the colour one. Not tried black yet, but confident that will be good.
Colour ok no complaint. All in all good value for your money. Keep up with the good orice. Maybe a little reduction !!!
on 24 January 2013
i love the product "BUT" can you advise me what i do with the empty cartridges which i have got , do they just go in the waste bin , or are they returnable to be used again,
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 March 2013
Brilliant, at last i have found one with real colour, these were the best ever the colours are bright, and vivid, not
washed out like others in the past. BRILLIANT.
on 6 February 2014
Items arrived on time but unfortunately at least one of the ink cartridges were faulty and did not work. Another is fine and the third has yet to be tried.
on 15 September 2013
Arrived earlier I than expected, very good value for money, I would definitely buy more ink from this company again.
on 19 January 2013
Advent printer. this ink did-not suit my printer even tho description was applicable to the model I have at my home
on 24 June 2013
these cartridges were good we be puchaseing again very good quality for half the price you pay from computer shops