- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
The Sinbad Trilogy (Dual Format [Region Free]
|Additional Blu-ray options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
(Jun 26, 2017)
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Limited Dual Format Edition (UK Blu-ray premiere)
THE 7TH VOYAGE OF SINBAD (Nathan Juran, 1958)
THE GOLDEN VOYAGE OF SINBAD (Gordon Hessler, 1973)
SINBAD AND THE EYE OF THE TIGER (Sam Wanamaker, 1977)
These all-time classic adventures, each featuring pioneering special effects by filmmaking legend Ray Harryhausen, are presented here in stunning restorations on Blu-ray for the very first time in the UK. Containing a wealth of new and archival extras – including exclusive interviews with actors Caroline Munro, Jane Seymour and Tom Baker, and rare recordings of Harryhausen and producer Charles H. Schneer in conversation – this stunning Limited Dual Format Edition from Indicator is strictly limited to 6,000 units.
INDICATOR LIMITED EDITION SPECIAL FEATURES:
• Restored from the original negatives
• Mono and 5.1 surround sound audio options
• The 7th Voyage of Sinbad audio commentary with Ray Harryhausen
• Previously unreleased audio interviews with Ray Harryhausen and producer Charles H. Schneer
• New interviews with actors Tom Baker, Caroline Munro and Jane Seymour
• New interview with SFX maestro Phil Tippett
• Original Super 8 cut-down versions of all three films
• Archival documentaries, interviews and featurettes
• Original trailers and promotional films
• Isolated scores by Bernard Herrmann, Miklós Rózsa and Roy Budd
• Promotional and on-set photography, poster art and archive materials
• Box set exclusive 80-page book with new essays, and film credits
• Limited edition box set of 6,000
...AND MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED!
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The boxset is beautiful and look great for your shelf.The BD case inside like other Indicator BD they uses the best BD case quality.The booklet is thick (around 75 pages) and easy to read.
I just about finished The 7th Voyage of Sinbad and the quality of remastered look stunning! The first Sinbad movie 4K remastered and the 2K remastered for another two movies.
For controversy about PQ for Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger on Blu-ray forum.In my opinion and my eyes (I just checked some of chapters) PQ look really good! Yes,the Picture of third movies have notice speck and dirt more than the first and the second Sinbad movies.But comparison with the first two movies of this Indicator set the PQ of the third Sinbad movies look the same standard remastered.The colour pop/detail look fantastic/natural film grain and the bitrate on three BD really high.
Wow,The Sinbad Trilogy set from Indicator have tons of Special contents! Yes,even many contents are from previous released outside UK.But Indicator add new contents also.
The Sinbad Trilogy set from Indicator/Powerhouse is the best effort of released Ray Harrayhausen classic on BD format ever! This great boxset like everyone know it's regions free playable worldwide.The Sinbad Trilogy set from Indicator is one of the best quality boxset I ever had!😁
Fun adventurous stories with brilliant special effects of its era.
Powerhouse Indicator was kind enough to send me a replacement for eye of the tiger and it looks even more gorgeous with the corrected disc.
Highly recommended for any Ray Harryhausen fans.
The movies look and sound absolutely GORGEOUS on Blu-ray.
It's all here in the world of Sinbad; legendary monsters, epic battles and the incredible choreography of Harryhausen's iconic stop-motion animation.
Highly recommended, indeed.