- Also check our best rated Wii U Game reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.03 delivery
+ £2.86 delivery
The Sims 2: Free Time Expansion Pack (PC DVD)
- Discover your Sims' passion from a wide range of new activity types, from sports to science to arts and crafts. All-new hobbies include basketball, soccer, restoring cars, ballet, even searching for stars and planets!
- Hobbies offer lifetime rewards. As your Sims master new activities they'll unlock aspirations, earn rewards, and uncover secret lots.
- Once your Sims build up their skills, they can sell their arts and crafts or see how they stack up against the competition by entering dance, food, and video game contests!
- All-new group activities are a great way for Sims to spend time with family and friends. There are even special activities for kids and toddlers, including an activity table for drawing and playing with blocks!
- Hobbies can be full of unexpected moments, especially for Sims with low skill levels. Your newbie Sim might sew a bear with one eye, make a lopsided jar on the pottery wheel, get poison ivy while hiking, or who knows what?!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Platform: Windows XP
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Requires The Sims: 2, The Sims 2: Special DVD Edition, The Sims 2: Holiday Edition, or The Sims 2: Deluxe to playIn Free Time your Sims can rediscover the joys of leisure time! Awaken your Sims' true passions in life as they discover and excel at all-new activities. Whether they're tossing a football with the family, practicing ballet, restoring cars with friends, or building train sets, your Sims now have more ways to build skills, enhance friendships, and make their lives more successful. Craft new, unique items for your Sims to use in their daily lives including clothing, pottery, and more. Your Sims will even unlock secret rewards by mastering their hobbies and advancing all-new careers. Explore a wide variety of new hobbies that will change your Sims' lives!
Its all about fun, personal development for your Sims in The Sims 2 FreeTime. Sims can follow their individual interests, whether its immersing themselves in books, becoming an award-winning foodie, flying a remote-controlled helicopter or playing the violin. Gifted mechanics can repair and then drive their newly-renovated sports cars. Sims can rake in oodles of Simoelons with skilfully crafted pottery or by writing a mesmerising novel.
Cool careers bring happiness and fulfilment to your Sims and your storytelling opportunities expand. New cool career options await, including oceanography, architecture, and entertainment. Now by honing their talents, your Sims can unlock a secondary aspiration making them even more unique.
Showing 1-8 of 60 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As expected, you get many more outfits for your sims of all age groups, as well as a few new hairstyles too. There are more jobs available (such as a dancer or entertainer) and more collections for homes, as well as an overall enhanced experience! Your sims can now develop hobbies such as bug collecting, bird watching, sewing, pottery making, fitness, cuisine, and more, and there are more items that can be bought to expand these, such as a sewing machine or pottery wheel. Sims can talk to each other about their hobbies and get invited to secret clubs for them, and it's brought into their daily lives. As far as the Sims 2 goes, this is one of the best additions you can get for it.
I recommend this to anyone who still enjoys the Sims 2, and it's really pretty good for the price!