- Also check our best rated Wii U Game reviews
The Simpsons - Hit & Run (Players Choice Game Cube)
- Over 56 driving and on-foot missions in 7 huge levels spread out over the familiar Springfield landmarks
- Explore Springfield like never before - ON FOOT - as Homer, Bart, Apu, Marge, and Lisa.
- For the first time, explore the interiors of locations like the Kwik-e-mart, the Power Plant, and even the Simpsons home.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
- Platform: GameCube
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
There are strange happenings in Springfield. People are missing, very mysterious crop circles are appearing, and hidden cameras are being exposed. When Homer notices a black van with a satellite dish parked outside the Simpsons house, he decides to investigate further into these odd events. What he reveals could be the biggest mystery to rock Springfield since Who Shot Mr. Burns? The Simpsons Hit & Run promises a hilarious mission based driving game with exciting out-of-the-car platform gameplay, the signature satire of The Simpsons, and the interactive world of Springfield.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All in all a fun game to borrow off of a mate - don't buy it yourself unless you don't get bored easily
The story is packed with good old simpsons humour, the seven levels are large and imensley detailed, the graphics are typically simpsonsish, and the music is superb. if you are a simpsons fan, you cannot afford to miss out on this!