The Simpsons: Christmas 2 [DVD] 
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£1.26 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Simpsons Christmas 2 features four festive episodes: "Homer Vs Dignity", Mr Burns hires Homer as his Executive Assistant in Charge of Hi-Jinks; "Skinner's Sense Of Snow", Bart and Lisa get snowed in at Springfield Elementary School; "Dude, Where's My Ranch?", Homer writes an un-favourable yet popular Christmas song about Flanders; "Tis' The Fifteenth Season", Homer and Flanders engage in a battle to see who is the nicest guy in town.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Great to watch at Christmas or any other time. We have watch this several times and will be watching it again.
The 4 episodes you get are:
Homer vs. Dignity (from series 5)
Skinner's Sense of Snow (from series 12)
Dude, Where's My Ranch? (from series 14)
'Tis the Fifteenth Season (from series 15)
You also get 1 or 2 extra's, but due to the very badly done set-out of the DVD menu screen i was not able to click on them.
"Homer vs. dignity",the 1st episode was hilarious! Instead of giving Homer a pay raise mr.Burns pays him to be his "prank monkey" to perform funny public acts for his own personal amusement.
In the second episode, "Skinner`s sense of snow" a blizzard traps the students in school. The children take over the school & go wild! will Homer & Ned be able to save them? find out!
The 3rd episode "Dude, where`s my ranch?" is my 3rd favourite episode of ALL TIME! I was laughing ALL THE WAY THROUGH! this episode, quite rare for a new episode & a christmas special. Homer writes a hate song about Ned flanders which hits #1. So sick of his own creation Homer & the family holiday at a ranch where lisa falls in love & Homer & Bart battle beavers!
In the finally,"Tis is the fifteenth season" homer spends his entire xmas bonus on himself.When he whatches "Mr McGrew`s christmas carol on T.V. he vows 2 change his ways. He becomes the nicest guy in town.Ned becomes jealous & trys 2 outdo Homer.
Overall I`d say this is a very good DVD with a good selection of episodes its worth its money so order it NOW!
Homer vs Dignity ***** (BEST EPISODE)
Skinner's sense of snow ***
Dude Whers my Ranch ***
Tis' the fifteenth season ****
I think Christmas II would be the perfect Christmas gift.
The episodes are:
1. Homer vs. Dignity (2000, season twelve) - In a bid to make a bit of money, Homer allows his mean spirited Mr. Burns to hire him for increasingly undignified acts. He faces a dilemma on what he should do when he is finally ordered by Burns to ruin a Christmas parade. (In my opinion, this one is a pretty poor episode.)
2. Skinner's Sense of Snow (2000, season twelve) - When a mayor blizzard traps the students of Springfield Elementary school, their lives are at stake. However, the only hopes they have at being rescued are by the hapless combination of Homer, and his neighbour Ned Flanders.
3. Dude, Where's My Ranch? (2003, season fourteen) - Homer's attempts to write a Christmas carol subsequently becomes an anti Ned Flanders rant, which goes straight to the top of the music chart.
4. 'Tis the Fifteenth Season (2003, season fourteen) - When Homer watches 'A Christmas Carol' on the television, he sees the errors of ways after spending his Christmas bonus on an extravagant gift for himself. He sets out to become the nicest man in town, but is rivalled by goody-goody Flanders.
Obviously, the seasons DVD boxsets provide better value, but if you're looking for a reasonable stocking filler for your 'Simpsons' loving family or friend, then this handy selection of festive tales is a little cracker.
I know The Simpsons is a cartoon and that it shouldn't have to be lifelike. But it has become a cause for outrageous events happening that don't make sense, or simply aren't funny. And then their are jokes that only Americans will find funny, if the subject matter is not present in the UK (ie. actors i've never even heard of etc).
'Homer vs. Dignity' is probably the silliest episode, in which Mr Burns hires Homer to become his 'monkey' for making him do pranks... 'Skinners sense of Snow' is actually a great episode that feels more like a classic episode because of its strong plot... But the 2 last episodes; 'Dude wheres my ranch' and 'Tis the 15th season' only give the odd jokes.
I'm not a kill-joy, I just don't find the new Simpsons formulae that funny. And i'm not the only one..
Most Recent Customer Reviews
brought it for someone as a present but was told it's a great film..Published 5 months ago by sharon downes