Simplicol Fabric Dye Intensive Royal blue: Washing Machine Dye Kit for Clothes & Fabrics, Contains Liquid Dye & Dye Fixative - Textile Dyeing Safe For You & Your Washing Machine
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- RECOLOUR THE EASY WAY - Refresh faded colours or clothes, bed sheets & curtains with SIMPLICOL dye. Mix the contents with the fabric into a washing machine to create an intense dye colour. The final shade is even, without blotches or patchiness.
- COMPLET TEXTILE DYE SET - Each packet comes with a one-colour dye and a dye fix. Unlike other brands, no need to add extra salt to drive the solution into the fabric. The kit is ready for use on plant-based fibres like cotton, linen, and viscose.
- OPTIMISED FOR WASHING MACHINES - This clothing dye won't damage your washing machine. As the dye is soluble in water, it doesn't leave any spots or residues. To ensure 100% cleanliness, wiping the inner sides with diluted bleach will do the trick.
- SAFE FOR HEALTH - Dermatologically safe, hypoallergenic and non-irritating. There's no chemical smell, and SIMPLICOL liquid fabric dye only has non-toxic ingredients. We use only quality dyes from Germany, as certified by the Hohenstein Institute.
- CREATE A DIFFERENT SHADE - One packet works on 600 grams of fabric. But you can adjust the ratio of the water dye and fabric to get the desired shade. Also, with 17 dyes making up SIMPLICOL's Intensive series, you can mix dyes to get a unique result.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
DYLON Machine Dye Pod - Navy Blue, 350g
New Dylon 350g Machine Dye Pods - Full Range of New Colours Available! (Ocean Blue)
DYLON Ocean Blue Hand Dye 50g
DYLON Machine Dye, Powder, Navy Blue
|Shipping||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Sira Trading||Amazon.co.uk||UKDD||millstones||PERFECT TRADE|
|Colour||Royal Blue 1809||Navy Blue||Ocean Blue||Blue||Navy Blue|
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Before you throw away your faded jeans or that shirt with a large bleach spot, you'll be happy to know that it's easy to bring back their old sparkle. No, we don't need any magic. Nowadays, many dyeing products are available to be used at home. However, when talking of fabric dyeing, we can't help but think about how laborious and messy this process can be. No blame there; in fact, the dyes of the old days are really hard to use. Redyeing old garments and textiles has never been this easy. With Textile Dye Intensive by SIMPLICOL, you can now recolour your clothes with just your washing machine. SIMPLICOL dyes works on cotton, linen, viscose and blended fabrics. Your fabrics will possess an intense colour that has a lasting effect. None of those blotches, patches, and uneven shades that could turn your already faded clothes into an uglier sight. Dyeing is so easy. Place the liquid dye and fixative salt onto the washing drum with the fabrics. Set the temperature at 40°, and run the easy-care cycle. By standard, you can dye up to 600 grams of fabric (equivalent to a pair of jeans or 4 T-shirts). But you can increase the quantity up to 1.2 kg to lighten the final tone. More reasons why you should try SIMPLICOL: ✔Non-toxic, skin-friendly, non-allergenic. ✔ Our dye is safe and non-damaging to washing machines. ✔ Unlike dyes that work best in simmering 80-90°C temperature, our dyes only need lukewarm conditions. This way, it will not shrink your clothes. ✔ Instead of throwing old clothes away, it makes sense to just dye them for the sake of the environment. So act now, give your faded clothes a makeover. Add the Textile Dye Intensive by SIMPLICOL to your basket TODAY!
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In the description it said for cotton etc with man made fibres. NOT A CHANCE, I now have a denim jacket that’s still blue with green bits all over.
I’m disappointed to say the least