- Receive 1 Lifelong free when you purchase £20.00 or more of Dog Supplies offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Simple Solution Training Pad Holder
|Price:||£14.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Strong durable holder for puppy training pads
- Stops dogs from tearing and biting at the pad.
- Secure lockdown tabs hold pad in place.
- Rubber pads prevent holder from slipping around.
- Fits pads 57cm x 54cm and bigger.
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The Simple Solution training pad holder is designed to make using training pads in the home easier. Using the unique locking clasps the pads are secured into place and this prevents the dog from tearing and pulling the pads around the floor. It provides a neat and tidy finish to keep pads secure and in one place. Easy lock tabs make it simple to change pads when required. Folders flat for easy storage. Rubber pads help adhere to shiny surfaces such as tiles and wooden floor to prevent the hlder being pushed around. Use inconjunction with Simple Solution training pads for the best fit.
1 x Training Pad Holder
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The added benefit was that it obviously makes cleaning up so much easier. If you get the right size of training pad, the outer edge of this sits on the lip/rim, and the corners clip in, meaning that everything is contained on the pad and there are no spillages (which can happen if you just use the pad).
One thing to note, though, is that certainly our dog only used it for No. 1s - for No. 2s she didn't even consider using it, so you have to watch your dog carefully for that to make sure it goes where you want it to (though as they usually go after certain events (eating, playing, exercise) that's not too difficult).
We only needed it for it's original purpose for about 3 weeks in our case (our pup was 6 months already but had never been hometrained) - if your puppy is younger, it'll probably take longer and you'll probably get more use out of it (note that the same company do a spray which attracts the pups to the pad and makes it more likely for them to choose it as toilet spot).
Despite the fact that we only needed it for such a relatively short time, I still think it was money well spent. The holder (complete with one of the left over pads) now sits near the back door and acts as wet paw trap in addition to the mat, so 2 months on it's still useful now, though I'm sure we'll retire it at some point in the near future.
So, yes, I'd definitely recommend it!
The puppy is now occasionally saving her toileting till shes let out in the morning, and leaving us a clean puppy pad and floor (yay), but I will continue using the holder and pads overnight.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I liked this and still think it is a good idea, my 10 week old lab puppy however who just shreds her pads, decided if she pawed it she could still get enough purchase on the pad to... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Helen17
Great for preventing the urine from going through the training pad. Better for dogs don't chew since my one chew when she is a pup.Published 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
Having used just the mats previously (which my puppy tore up and chewed) this makes it virtually impossible for them to do. Read morePublished 11 days ago by SMW
Does what it was intended to do, keeps the training pads locked in place. Fits all pads we have used so far, easy to fold away and clean. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Ryan Gibb
This product is a waste of money....as you can see in the photo, our puppy managed to shred the puppy pad in about one second flat.... Read morePublished 26 days ago by Erin Shields-Pett
Excellent tray to keep puppy pad in,
only bought one so that the pad wasn't directly on the wood floor
as pee was seeping through them.
Good size for shih tzu. We leave in kitchen incase of emergencies. Nice and neat but big enough.Published 1 month ago by Tia
Thought this would stop the pup from chewing but instead it holds the puppy pad in place so he digs at it and shreds it to pieces... Good idea, just not suitable for my pup.Published 1 month ago by Leanne P