Customer reviews

on 1 February 2016
I couldn't be without face wipes and these are lovely.
I have very sensitive skin so my face blisters at any opportunity - I can't even use scrubs or face masks so I rely on wipes to refresh and clean my face and neck.
Simple wipes are lovely as they are not full of products that upset the ph balance of my skin.
Even better if you subscribe n save on Amazon as normally they are a little bit cheaper than in the shops!
on 7 January 2016
These are great, cleans skin and removes make up real easy.
on 11 August 2014
Hubby (who is 84), and I (59), use these every day. As they are so moist one can be used to clean half the body, so not just for facial use. VERY useful if you don't have time to shower. Skin is left clean and soft. Great for a freshen-up too when out and about in hot, sticky weather.
on 17 November 2014
best cleansing wipes I have found for my older skin
on 26 March 2016
I have tried a number of the types of Simple facial wipes and I love them all. This one is specially for older skin, and I'm heading towards that category so thought I'd try these.

There are 25 wipes in a pack and as I use 1 each evening when I've worn makeup, a pack roughly lasts a month (I tend not to wear makeup every weekend). A single wipe is enough to remove a full face of makeup, including foundation and eye make and mascara. I don't find any ordinary makeup is too tough for Simple wipes to remove completely, including waterproof makeup. It all comes off with just 1 wipe so the slightly higher price is offset when compared to other wipes that you might need to use 2.

My skin always feels soft and clean after use. There is no real smell to the wipes so they are gentle on even the delicate skin around the eyes. I have never found any irritation from use, even when wiping quite rigorously at waterproof eyeshadow and mascara. The wipe is soft but tough enough not to tear under normal use.

I've given this 4 stars only because there is nothing obvious about the item to justify the ageing claims. My skin looks and feels the same as when I've used the original Simple wipes and I've now used 2 packets of these wipes. On the whole though, definitely would recommend these wipes.
on 3 April 2016
I use cleansing wipes quite often but this is the first time I have bought the Simple Regeneration Age Resisting ones. I was tempted by the 'Age Resisting' bit! We can all do with a bit of that, I suppose. I found the wipes to be a good generous size and a nice weight, a little thicker than average. Some I have tried are too small and thin, so I was pleased with this aspect. Also they seem to be nicely moist. Again, I have had some that were a little on the dry side which can feel uncomfortable to use.
The wipes cleanse the face well, removing all make up, although if I have used mascara I do prefer to remove my eye make up with a specific eye make up remover product first. My skin felt refreshed and slightly cooled immediately after using the wipes. Also they did not make the skin feel dry, but felt quite moisturising.
Overall I am pleased with this product and I will use them again. I can't really comment on the 'Age Resisting' bit though. No-one has said I look ten years younger yet but I live in hope.
on 24 July 2014
Excellent, perfect for my skin
on 30 April 2016
These wipes are excellent for both older and drier skin.I used to use other wipes as I didn't think these ones would make any difference.Believe me they do.I was both amazed and pleasantly surprised.They are well worth the money believe me.
I have a very sensitive skin indeed,and these wipes do not upset it one bit.For me they have made a huge difference,because my skin really has dried out post menopause,especially around my eyes.
These wipes do not dry your skin one bit.They also improve crow's feet wrinkles believe me,and make your skin more supple.I use them in the morning as part of my moisturiser and make-up routine;and then again in the evening before applying moisturiser and going to bed.
When I had to use other simple wipes when unable to get these,I was definitely more wrinkly!!
I thoroughly recommend this product.
on 5 February 2015
Excellent product, great price next day dilivery,who could ask more!
on 1 February 2015
Another brill product for mother in law really pleased thanks