Simple Pleasures: Little Things That Make Life Worth Living Hardcover – 2 Sep 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Alain de Botton, Sebastian Faulks, Jonathan Dimbleby and many others give us their thoughts on the simple pleasures that make life worth living in a book published in association with the National Trust
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
But the greatest joy of this book is what isn't in it. It's the day dreaming about a personal list which for me would include freshly-ironed line-dried sheets, a new writing pad, a beautifully grilled lamb chop. It's a book to start one making one's own list of simple pleasures. That pleasure is fed and nurtured by reading of the delight others take in the world around us.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Emotions
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Philosophy of Science
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Social & Cultural
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology