on 12 October 2017
Works even better than the actual eye make up remover, for removing my semi-permanent liquid eyeliner. This is the only product I will use now, and so happy to find it on amazon so I don't have to go hunting round the shops.
on 27 January 2014
I was looking for a soft cleansing lotion to be part of my night skin care routine.

This is very gentle since this doesn't contain perfumes or aggressive chemicals.

This does what it says and for the price you get a pretty amount of product.

I'm really pleased with it and the price is great.

I will consider to buy it again.
2 people found this helpful
on 24 May 2017
Leaves skin clean and smooth and very soft as I wanted
on 5 March 2014
Really good at removing eye make up especially, dont get so much of a burning sensation as you do with other cleansers, works really well and only need a tiny bit for each eye.

Good value when buying at £1.50 or less, if price goes up then it'll be better to buy from shops rather than online
on 9 August 2016
This item os exactly what I wanted. It was a bit expensive considering what you get, but other than the price it is an excellent product and I would definitely purchase it again.
on 12 July 2013
I suffer from dry, sensitive skin and also have eczema on my face as well as my body. But after one use of this lotion in the morning, my skin was a lot softer. This is now my favourite cleansing product. Will buy again and again. I recommend it to everyone who has dry and/or sensitive skin. Your skin will be softer, and look nicer too.
3 people found this helpful
on 8 May 2016
Ideal
on 20 December 2014
Simple is a well known brand and it deserves the recognition. The lotion is very gentle to the skin for even the most sensitive skin sufferers.
on 29 March 2016
As described, not quite clear if it is supposed to remove makeup or not.
on 14 February 2014
Delighted to find a product I use every day at such a great price and from now on I shan't be bothering my local supermarket for my simple products!