on 24 June 2015
I have used Simple cleansers and makeup removal wipes with no problems, but this just does not work. I scrubbed at my eyeliner and it did not budge.
4 people found this helpful
on 26 February 2014
I recently ran out of this and bought L'Oreal's Gentle EMU remover, instead. Bad move; the L'Oreal one is scented, feels oily and it stings. The Simple one is non-perfumed, non-oily and does exactly what it says on the tin. And Amazon's subscribe and save system now means that I'll never run out, again, and it's over a pound cheaper than in my local shops. SCORE!
One person found this helpful
on 6 August 2015
Absolutely love this, I won't use anything else. It's not oily unlike some make up removers and it's very gentle on the eyes. I wear liquid eyelier and mascara everyday and it removes this really well. I can't believe some of these reviews saying it made their vision blurry... just try it and decide for yourself. :)
on 10 June 2015
I have pretty sensative eyes and have used other simple products and they have been fine... used this a couple of time and have very sore red puffy eyes as a result... really stung when using it too. Also hardly budged my water proof mascara...! One star is for the price... i guess you get what you pay for....
on 8 June 2018
Good value as unable to get at local chemists
on 4 May 2018
Good job at its job
on 7 January 2018
Always use this great for sensitive eyes
on 27 May 2018