Simon Walden is an award winning photographer. His work has been published and exhibited around the world. As well as his fine art work he is much sort after for his portraiture and studio work.
The creator of FilmPhotoAcademy.com which is a terrific resource for photographers, featuring lots of lighting, tips, posing, techniques and more.
Walden is a trainer for the Royal Photographic Society and regularly runs workshops for photographers.
He has published many books either about or including photography.
He is also the presenter on the FilmPhotoAcademy.com series of DVD programs on shooting glamour and nude photography. These are widely acclaimed and available from the website.
His books have been in the kindle bestsellers list since their launch.
- 1,000+ Fashion Poses
- 600+ Nude Poses
- Master Your DSLR for Better Photographs
- How to Photograph Boudoir Images
- How to Photograph Modern Nude and Glamour
- How to Photograph Concept Art Nude
- How to Photograph Fashion Nude
- How to Photograph Creative Glamour
- How to Photograph Creative Nudes
- How to Photograph Fine Art Nudes
- How to Photograph New Glamour
- Inspiration Series: Leah Axl
- Inspiration Series: Niki Marie
- Inspiration Series: Gina H
- 36 Nude and Glamour Photo shoots: a technique book
- Twisted Tales: photography and weird fiction
- Dangerous Liaisons: a photographic novel
And after all that, he's still found time to write a symphony, fly on concorde, go hot air ballooning and regularly dresses up as a 16th century tudor craftsman.
Main website: www.FilmPhotoAcademy.com
Mail blog: www.FilmPhotoAcademy.com/blog