Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Simon Coulson
Simon has made his fortune in range of different internet business models including information products, membership sites, online retail, online training and online transaction services.
Simon has also become an established public speaker on Internet Marketing and has spoken around the world to audiences of up to 7,000 including at Londons o2 arena. After mentoring some friends to start their own successful internet businesses, the first of which has now generated £5 million itself, Simon decided to roll out a coaching program to a wider audience and launched the Internet Business School in 2007. This organization has trained over 1,000′s of entrepreneurs and created many successful online businesses. The Internet Business School training programmes have been accredited by CPD.
Simon has shared the stage with world renowned experts including:
former USA President Bill Clinton
Sir Richard Branson
Lord Alan Sugar
Customers Also Bought Items By
After collapsing with exhaustion, and landing at the bottom of an escalator at Kings Cross station; Simon decided that his life needed to change. Now in his early 30s, he'd worked his way up the corporate ladder, but felt burnt out. In that moment, he decided to take a different path, focus on his passion and start a new life plan.
In this book you will learn how Simon Coulson became a serial internet business success story, and how you too could do the same. You will learn how he:
- Took redundancy from BT PLC and started his career again from scratch.
- Set up a series of home businesses, using nothing more than a laptop and an internet connection. These businesses have gone on to generate over 20 million pounds.
- Has excelled in a range of different business areas, from Plumbing to Bonsai Trees, Yoga to Electrical Regulations, Air Conditioning to Football, Music to Cleaning.
- Went from playing in a pub cover band, to performing to audiences of 40,000 people!
- Created a company from scratch, and signed up Premier League football clubs as his clients within months.
- Was asked to speak at Oxford University to MBA students, despite coming from an OFSTED failing comprehensive school.
- Became an accidental international public speaker, speaking around the world to audiences of thousands, and sharing the stage with former president Bill Clinton, Sir Richard Branson, Tony Robbins and Lord Sugar.
- Bought his dream car, a brand new Ferrari (and how it wasn't all he hoped for!)
- Got to travel in helicopters to the Grand Prix and to an exclusive Sting gig in Monaco.
- Started to write his own music, and how his first original song performance was at the largest arena in Europe, the London O2 Arena!
- Holidayed on Richard Branson s private Necker Island, and hung out with Sir Richard himself.
- Purchased his dream property, the actual 35-acre estate that was the set for his favourite TV show, The Darling Buds of May.
- Found that the system he had created for success was completely repeatable, and now has helped others to enjoy amazing success too!
Read all about this fantastic journey from corporate life to self-employed success, the lessons learned along the way, and how the Internet means that YOU could do this too.