Customer reviews

on 23 June 2017
Slide is sturd but light, easy to put together and perfect for my 16 month old son! He loves it already.
We opted for this slide, despite its higher age recommendation of 2+, as the "my first slide" by the same brand is VERY small and would have a short life span for our adventurous little man. This slide, in my opinion, is perfect for a confident younger toddler.
on 21 May 2017
This was a present for my grandson and he absolutely loves it, he is only one and it is just the right size for him even tho the age was 2+
on 29 June 2017
This is great, easy to put together and seems really sturdy. My only gripe is that the gradient changes quite quickly towards the end which can sometimes make for a rough landing.
on 25 March 2017
...and unbelieably easy to put together. Took three minutes tops. Just make sure you have a huge flat headed screwdriver handy for the "screws"
on 29 June 2017
I have a very standard UK garden hose with a very standard UK connector and there's no way it fits inside or over the Smoby water spout. It's pretty much the exact same diameter.
Unlike the seller says, there was also no instructions in my box how to connect it together.
on 18 February 2017
Brilliant slide, worth every penny!
My two year old, loves it 😊
on 30 April 2017
Bought this for my 18 month old grandaughter. It is very sturdy and didn't take long to assemble. This will last her for the next 3 years at least
on 27 June 2017
Easy to clean, sturdy, my kid loves to slide on it... And ants too :)
on 6 August 2017
Excellent
on 2 May 2017
Did what it said in the blurb. Looks sturdy and our grandson is very happy with it!!