on 8 June 2016
The toy looks just as pictured. The keyboard is bright and has so many attractive and colourful buttons that even I am tempted to press them. It is a good quality toy and quite light and easy to carry around for a toddler. However, as a person with strong musical background I am not satisfied with the choice of melodies and songs. The offered tempos are not the best either - for example, the waltz tempo doesn't sound like waltz at all. I bought this toy primarily for its piano keyboard because my baby loves when I play piano for her, so I thought this toy would encourage her to play by herself. But she is not interested in the toy keyboard - she prefers our real big piano instead (how could I have any doubts about that? Babies always prefer "the real thing" to imitation toys!). So with this toy she presses mostly the animal buttons, as they are bright and attractive, and then gets disappointed because the animal sounds are boring for her.
on 2 March 2016
this toy is so much fun. my little one is just about to turn one but she loves it! theres so many different sounds and you can even record them! well worth the money great gift for little ones! well recommended !
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 October 2015
Got this for my 2 year old grandson, he likes playing on the one at school so thought this would be perfect for him. Lovely colours, nice size and so many options and activity's, he adores it.

No sharp edges, every thing is smooth. Really nice toy for boy or girl that like music.
on 5 January 2012
I would rate it 4.5/5. Not that there's anything wrong with it! Fantastic value for money at £14.99 delivered. Loads of buttons, with tempo backing which can be adjusted for speed! Piano can also play in animal sounds! And it can record a clip of the music being played. Slightly smaller than a computer keyboard, its 's not too big/heavy for little ones and reasonable quality. Only criticism is that the volume is either a bit loud or bit quiet; there is no real adjustment.
on 26 October 2015
My daughter loves keyboards, I brought this as it was cheap and thought its just something she can play about with. It's actually really good! Plays lots of different noises and animal noises and you can even record! She loves it!
on 4 July 2013
I am not sure whether I love it more than my daughter. She's only 8 months old but she loves all the tunes and dances on them. Seems quite sturdy, as she banged it around and still keeps up!
on 28 April 2013
this was bought as a gift for my friends daughter who is 2 and she absolutely loves it, well worth every penny, lots of things to play with and press :)
on 13 March 2016
our toddler loved playing with this for 8 weeks but then it broke; he wasn't rough with it or anything, it just stopped working properly - very disappointing to have paid for something that only lasts 2 months, will avoid this manufacturer in the future
on 11 December 2015
Not an expensive product but I was a bit disappointed that you can only play one note at a time meaning you can't play chords.
on 29 November 2013
The best birthday toy. Our little girl could't stop playing the different music and animal sounds. She is dancing every day with her toys and playing different animal voices. Looks very well made, light and cute.