Silverlit Classic Trainer 2 Channel Radio Control Biplane
Please view our Fly Responsibly page for advice on how to operate your drone safely.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The Silverlit X-Twin Classic Trainer is a 2-channel ready-to-fly radio controlled aeroplane, suitable for operation outdoors
- Steer the biplane by simply moving the transmitter joystick left or right, whilst operating the throttle to climb or descend
- Incorporates a lightweight lithium polymer battery for long flights, and fast recharging direct from the transmitter
- As colour and frequency varies, we are unable to guarantee which colour product or radio control band you will receive
- Requires 6 x AA alkaline batteries (not included)
Customers Also Shopped For
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
The Silverlit Classic Trainer is stable and easy to fly indoors in a sports hall, or outside in calm conditions. Made of tough flexible foam to withstand the occasional heavy landing, Silverlit's brilliant X-Twin biplane is clearly an excellent choice for both beginners and indoor flying enthusiasts.
Steer the Classic Trainer using differential thrust, to drive one miniature electric motor faster than the other, by simply moving the transmitter joy stick left or right, and operating the throttle to take off, climb and descend. The biplane has a wingspan of twenty four centimetres, incorporates a powerful lithium polymer battery and will fly for up to ten minutes, whilst recharging direct from the transmitter in less than half an hour.
The attractive Silverlit Power in Air packaging includes a fully assembled biplane supplied ready-to-fly, complete with a pre-installed two channel 27MHz proportional radio control system, an informative flight manual and two replacement propellers. The Classic Trainer is available on bands A, B or C to allow up to three different Silverlit R/C models to be flown together. As the assortment varies, we are unable to guarantee which colour product or remote control band you will receive. Requires 6 x AA alkaline batteries (not included).
1 x Silverlit Classic Trainer Biplane supplied ready-to-fly
1 x 2-Channel Radio Control Transmitter with integral Charger
1 x Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Flight Battery incorporated inside model
2 x Replacement Propellers
1 x Multilingual European Instruction Manual
6 x AA Alkaline Batteries required (not included)