- Also check our best rated Remote Control Helicopter reviews
Silverlit Black Hawk 2.4GHz 3-Channel Radio Control Gyro Helicopter (Assorted Colours)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The Silverlit Black Hawk is a 3-channel ready-to-fly 2.4GHz radio control helicopter, suitable for operation indoors or outside
- Steer the helicopter by simply moving the transmitter joystick left or right, whilst operating the throttle to take off, hover and land
- Incorporates a lightweight lithium polymer battery for long flights, and fast recharging direct from the transmitter
- As assortment varies, we are unable to guarentee which colour product or infrared band you will receive
- Requires 8 x AA alkaline batteries (not included)
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Officially licensed by the Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation, Silverlit’s realistic Black Hawk radio control helicopter features a highly detailed injection moulded fuselage, a switchable LED searchlight, and looks just like the full size flying machine in the sky. The latest 2.4GHz version allows up to ten similar specification helicopters to be flown together, and incorporates a sophisticated electronic gyro for enhanced directional stability. Suitable for both beginners and enthusiasts, steer the helicopter by simply moving the transmitter joy stick left or right, whilst operating the throttle to take off, hover and land.<P>Stable and fun to fly indoors in a reasonable size room, or outdoors in calm conditions, the R/C Black Hawk is remarkably robust made of impact resistant plastic. The helicopter is nineteen centimetres long, incorporates a lightweight lithium polymer battery and will fly for up to ten minutes. It can be conveniently recharged from a computer USB port using the cable provided, or direct from the transmitter, in less than half an hour.<P>The superb Silverlit Power in Air packaging includes a fully assembled helicopter supplied ready-to-fly, complete with a pre-installed 2.4GHz three channel proportional radio control system, a USB lead and an informative flight manual. The Black Hawk helicopter is available in both traditional Sikorsky black and a more colourful coastguard livery, on the 2.4GHz radio control band. As the assortment varies, we are unable to guarantee which colour product you will receive. Requires 8 x AA alkaline batteries (not included).
1 x Silverlit Black Hawk Helicopter supplied ready-to-fly
1 x 2.4GHz 4-Channel Radio Control Transmitter with integral Charger
1 x Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Flight Battery incorporated inside model
1 x Charging Cable for connection to computer USB port
2 x Replacement Rear Rotors and Removal Tool
1 x Multilingual European Instruction Manual
8 x AA Alkaline Batteries required (not included)
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category