on 22 April 2012
Well what can I say apart from that, this tool is truly, a work of art. The luscious red and yellow handle make screwing a whole lot more enjoyable, and when you get to that final screw and finish your work...it sends a tingle up your spine. A sense of self satisfaction occurs. A sense that tells you...I am a man.

All those haters that slate this amazing, god resembling hand tool obviously have no experience whatsoever in the art of screwing. People may pick on the fact that the tip is a bit to small, but in reality, size doesn't matter in the process of screwing. This finishes the job what ever size the task is put in front of it. The reason I have so much love for this tool is because it actually helped save my life one night.

To make a long story short, me and my friend Juan were having a competition to see which person could sit on the most pins. I thought I would take things up a notch and removed my trousers and other garments. I then proceeded to sit on the pins. To mine and my friends amazement one pin actually got lodged up in my "insides". Luckily, Juan brought round the insulated screwdriver which John the post man delivered to him earlier. I grabbed the screwdriver from his clutched hands and used the magnetic tip to connect with the pin, and remove it from my rectum. This was my inspiration to go online and purchase the tool myself.

To this day I am forever grateful to Philips for designing such a life saving tool and for Amazon for providing the utensil.

Thank You again.

Smith.
on 17 August 2013
Bought this to open a ps3 controller and it can handle the screws appropriately. The handle has a nice feel to it, but the head/tip does get stripped fairly easily.
on 14 May 2015
Perfect
on 23 April 2010
Good quality, but shame the Phillips head doesn't taper fully to the end as it cant be use to open a mobile. Perhaps I should have been aware of this...?
on 29 July 2011
So I decided to buy this screwdriver coz I also purchased a black MacBook replacement battery and this was the screwdriver suggested by amazon to work with it.however it did not fit in the screws no matter how I tried it,so I ended up borrowing from the neighbor...