- Looking to stay updated on Amazon's Trade & Professional selection? Sign up to the Trade & Professional Newsletter for the latest offers, updates and more.
- Explore the Deals & Offers Store for the latest deals on power tools, kitchen and bathroom fixtures, safety and security, decoration and more.
- Go to This Week's Savings in DIY & Tools and discover our offers of Over 50% Off, Top-Rated or Under £10 products. The range is refreshed every week.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Silverline 427698 Respirator Moulded Valved FFP3 NR Display Box - Pack of 10
|Price:||£10.56 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£3.04 (22%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Up to 50 times protection against non-toxic dusts, fibres and aqueous mists
- Moulded and valved for comfort during prolonged use
- Single use
- Conforms to EN149:2001+A1:2009
- Ergonomic moulded design
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
FFP3 NR face masks. Up to 50 times protection against fine non-toxic dusts, fibres and aqueous mists. Moulded and valved for comfort during prolonged use. Single use. Conforms to EN149:2001+A1:2009.
Recognised and trusted throughout the UK and Europe, Silverline’s comprehensive range of tools meet both current and future demands. These products utilise the better technology, ensuring Silverline customers get better tools. The Silverline range includes over 5000 hand and power tools for use in the home, garden and workshop.
Subjected to thorough testing, Silverline delivers tools that comply with the better standards in quality and safety. Through continuous monitoring and improvement of their suppliers, they provide tools that are approved and certified with long guarantees, so you can be sure you’re investing in the best tools on the market today.
Silverline cares about the environment. As their products are sourced from factories around the world, they run continuous improvement programmes to ensure they only deliver quality tools that comply with the very latest environmental standards.
Silverline is committed to supporting human rights and upholding moral and ethical standards. They monitor their supply chain closely through a controlled programme of factory audits and assessments. To pass their audit, all suppliers must actively comply with all relevant local and international legislation and demonstrate a good, safe and healthy working environment.
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Look for similar items by category
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Had one checked out by my local laboratory as I deal with asbestos.They said that the level of protection from the filter was acceptable and fine for my use.
I have used them for a few days (each mask lasts me two or three sessions -- I'm knocking old plaster off which is VERY dusty work).
I like the masks. they are much more comfortable and "nice" to wear compared to cheaper ones without a valve. For example, the valve means my breath does not blow out the top of the mask and steam up my glasses; a great improvement.
I will use these in future, where a mask is required for dust or fibreglass.
Each individual mask can be used several times, making it a very good price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very good ,my husband said the are a very good fit and keeps the pollin and dust out
As he is hay fever sufferer
Good value for the number of masks.comfortable to wear filter prevents inhalation of numerous products easy to breath.Published 2 months ago by magickennerley
These work fairly well but are not 100% and if you want these for prolonged regular use I'd get a proper mask.Published 7 months ago by Alex