Package Quantity: 1|Style: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£6.70+ Free shipping

on 20 May 2017
I have found these useful, without having subjected them to very high torque. The mounting is unusual. They will stand as photographed, at some risk of being knocked over. The screw holes (see base in photograph) allow them to be mounted on e.g. a wall, so that they can be pulled out and replaced horizontally. I have done this, They are good to grasp, but project out somewhat. Screw holes in the rear, for vertical mounting, might have been useful. A good range of hex key sizes is included and the large plastic handles make these very comfortable in use, when compared with the bare, very simple types of Allen keys.
on 9 May 2016
Don't know why I didn't buy this set ages ago. For cycling it's perfect. It's also made me a lot tidier. Because it's so well packaged and has its little stand I always want to put the things away - yep - I put these tools away. That's magic.

On a serious note the tools are very fit for purpose, they are really handy and the kit has all the sizes I need. Would recommend this to anyone.
on 17 April 2017
A great little set. This is my snew cond set, I bought the first one for a friend who loved it. They're great for working on my bikes, I would imagine that they'd be fine for automotive use too but not heavy duty. You get what you pay for and these are great for the price.
on 25 August 2015
Can't deny great value for money although like other folks have stated here these tools do not fit properly and you only get what you pay for.
For instance my 5mm is out and you have to angle it to turn the nut on my bike.
This through time can damage the nuts and bolts on your bike.
These are definitely not precision tools but I will find some use for them.
They do come in a nice holder and it is easy to pick your size when you need it.
on 7 November 2016
I ordered this with One Day Shipping to fix an urgent problem in my bike. Surprise surprise.. I've received two 4.5 keys instead of one of 4.5 and one of 5.0. Exactly the one I needed. The quality isn't great as well... In the meanwhile, I've spend a long time trying to fit a 4.5 key in a 5.0 bolt until I realized this... I'm so disappointed
review image review image review image
on 28 March 2013
I had to get a 3mm hex tool for some computer work I was doing and I needed the tool to be long enough to get through a heatsink from the top to the bolts on the motherboard.

I was surprised at the quality of the set and the very well constructed holding tray they supply. For the money it is hard to complain.

Obviously metal grips would be better long term, but you would need to pay more for those. These are not tools I use often, so the savings were worth it.

Also I used the 5mm tool recently to assemble a chair, rather than using the tiny little allen key in the package and it made the job much easier.

Excellent value for money.
on 20 December 2015
These are absolutely huge and rather roughly made. Due to their size, I couldn't actually use them for the purpose I had in mind as the one I needed was too bulky to get into the space available. I expect I will use one or two of them in due course but I doubt they will last as long as my 'go to' set of CK ball end ones. As others have said, the stand/holder is also bulky and you rather wonder what you are supposed to do with it.
on 20 June 2017
These are poorly constructed. You can see the finishing on the plastic handles is fraying slightly where it's been sealed. No big deal. The big deal however is that when I used them on my expensive road bike, the sizes didn't quite match up to the bolts and I ended up slightly stripping the bolt. This happened on various sizes. When I switched to my multi-tool hex keys the fit and worked perfectly. You get what you pay for, don't buy these to use on valuable items.
on 22 October 2016
I was initially dubious of this due to the price point, but I am more than happy to report that these are VERY well built.
They feel solid, and fit their respective size slots.
Extra handy that you can fix these to the wall as well! They get a good amount of use with our bikes, running machine, etc.
Couldn't be happier
on 18 April 2017
Good leverage but the tolerance on the heads is poor. They round bolts. my 3, 5 and 5.5(which is a 5!) have all rounded off bolts because they are not accurate enough. But my park tools ones still work in the same bolts. I have bought a more expensive set.