on 5 July 2015
Bought this set because one of the 'O' ring on my Combi Boiler fill-loop was starting to perish, a 'genuine' spare was more than twice the price of this set (of 225) so I took a chance; as it turned-out the set contained 5 'O' rings of the right size, complete with a very useful storage box, and a load of other rings; a really usefull bargain...

Very happy.
on 31 March 2017
part of the 'really useful to have around - as you never know when you might need one kit' - have used for various tasks including washer replacements and spacers as well as grommets and franke sink plug repairs.
on 22 February 2014
GOT THIS FOR MY V8 - 740 I BMW ! AS MY RESIOVR TANK WASHER JUST DESINTEGRATED AND LET STEAM OUT SO OPENED THE BOX AND FOUND A GOOD FIT WASHER O RING ! AND I MUST SAY FAR CHEAPER THAN THE BMW WASHER WHICH WAS MORE THAN THE WHOLE BOX PLUS I HAVE LOTS MORE LEFT FOR MANY OTHER THINGS AND GREAT FIXES AROUND THE HOME !.
brilliant JOB !! WELL DONE SILVERLINE !.
on 28 June 2017
Good range of sizes in here, it makes sense to keep a box like this in the drawer for emergencies or just general usage.
on 20 September 2015
Excellent selection of different types of O rings. There needs to be more of the larger rings though. I found that there is a lot more of the smaller O rings in the box I received.
on 25 July 2016
Great
on 11 February 2012
This selection of o-rings is great. I went to B&Q first but they had these o-rings in little "one size" packets at £1.99 each. Now I don't know what size the o-rings I'll need when I take the tap to bits so buying a selection would be a no go on cost alone (plus the fact B&Q is a half hour drive down the road). I then went onto Amazon and found this kit. Value for money I think.... I have, this morning, fixed the dripping kitchen tap. The rest of the box will sit quietly in the garage. I also used a few of the smaller ones to support the body shell on my R/C model, so the kit has other uses as well as plumbing.
In conclusion, this is an excellent little set of o-rings that will be used periodically for my DIY jobs. It's paid for itself already. Get one!
on 3 March 2012
Well what can I say they come in a nice segmented box with various sizes. They were delivered very quickly. So far I have repaired a jet wash hose and a hoselock water fitting. Fun for all the family plus they smell of rubber. Get your self a set of O rings you wont regret it.
on 18 September 2015
'O' rings OK but sizes not marked on container & arrived with 'O' rings from one compartment mixed with others, smallest ones took some sorting
on 10 November 2014
was able to stop all the leaking taps with that irritating drip great box set