- Looking to stay updated on Amazon's Trade & Professional selection? Sign up to the Trade & Professional Newsletter for the latest offers, updates and more.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £0.10 UK delivery
Silverline 153662 24-LED Parasol Light 3 x AA Batteries 100 Lumens
|Price:||£6.10 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£3.96 (39%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Shock & water-resistant ABS construction
- Lights up parasols & surrounding tables
- Self-adjusting clamps fit 33-55mm dia umbrella poles
- 100-lumen output with up to 30,000 hours LED life
- Can be battery or mains-powered for convenience
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Bright and effective LED parasol light with shockproof and water-resistant ABS casing. Creates useful lighting for BBQs and soft mood lighting for general evening use. Ideal for picnic benches or freestanding parasols on terraces or balconies. Can be used either way up, depending on amount of light required. Can be powered by batteries or via mains/12V input. Self-adjusting clamps fit 33-55mm dia umbrella poles. Bulb life up to 30,000 hours. 200mm overall diameter. 100 lumen output. Requires 3 x AA 1.5V batteries.
Recognised and trusted throughout the UK and Europe, Silverline’s comprehensive range of tools meets both current and future demands. Products, utilising the enhanced technology, are being delivered every day, ensuring Silverline customers get better tools. The Silverline range includes over 5000 hand and power tools for use in the home, garden and workshop.
Subjected to thorough testing, Silverline delivers tools that comply with enhanced standards in quality and safety. Silverline cares about the environment. As their products are sourced from factories around the world, they run continuous improvement programmes to ensure they only deliver quality tools that comply with the environmental standards. Silverline is committed to supporting human rights and upholding moral and ethical standards. They monitor the supply chain closely through a controlled programme of factory audits and assessments. To pass their audit, all suppliers must actively comply with all relevant local and international legislation and demonstrate a good, safe and healthy working environment.
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews