on 11 February 2014
Bought these for my wife and she loves them look good and are good.Buy them and watch your other half light up
on 17 August 2015
item as described , timely delivery, thanks
on 2 September 2013
Love these earrings . They have been used lots and always look as good as new . Many thanks for the promt service
on 26 December 2014
Brought to do with something the same colour very small compared to how picture looks
This is the third set of earrings purchased from this seller, and just as before I am extremely pleased with them. The prices are great and the delivery is fast. Highly recommended if, as I do, you like silver and Swarovski. I am going to buy the ruby ones next. Also, gives discount on subsequent purchase, bonus!
on 21 July 2012
I bought these earrings for a friend and she adores them! They are gorgeous and she's received a lot of compliments about them. The value for money is outstanding: these earrings look a lot more expensive than they really are - and I would recommend to anybody!
on 8 July 2012
These are great. Wore them all week on a hol abroad in the sea, on the beach and slept in them. Pretty and very comfy to wear, I have sensitive ears but no probs. I am going to get another pair. They are slightly lighter blue than in picture I would say with the light on them, very nice. Bargain.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 8 July 2014
These silver earrings are much better than I thought they would be for the price. Good solid posts with nice backs and the swarovski crystal (a 4mm one I believe) seems genuine and catches the light very nicely.
As I buy swarovski crystals like this to decorate my daughter's skating garments, I was worried these earrings might look a little "homemade" but they are not at all. Much nicer than anything you can get on the high street for even double the price. I've had lots of compliments about them as they tend to catch the light. I will almost certainly look at the other colours available.
on 10 January 2012
These were ordered as a present before xmas and came very quickly. They were so nice that I decided to keep them for myself and then order some more as a present! They are very sparkly and a lovely blue colour and I have had several compliments on them.
on 22 January 2013
Very fast delivery. Ordered them for mother's day and i'm very happy with the purchase. Aren't as blue as the picture but i read that on previous reviews so wasn't shocked by it. Would recommend :)