on 7 April 2016
These are beautiful little silver tone earrings. The tree is just under 2cm in diameter and sit nicely when on. I've recceived lots of lovely compliments on them. Received in good time and am super happy with my purchase for the price! I don't tend to like to purchase expensive earrings, as I always seem to misplace one of a pair. Would definitely recommend these. :)
on 25 December 2013
These are actually a lot higher quality than I expected! I think the photo is a little too zoomed in and makes them look plastic and a little shabby, but they really aren't. I gave these as a present to my Mother and she absolutely adores them.
on 17 March 2015
I was a bit worried about buying these, as they looked a bit chunky in the picture and I usually just buy thin classic hoops but they are totally worth the money and more, they're expensive looking, lovely silver and not over the top. Definitely trust the reviews before mine just like I did, very happy. Also got them very quickly!
on 23 December 2013
These are really lovely items, although i was not expecting good quality considering the price. However, i was wrong & they are made of good quality metal, the finner details are excellently formed & everyone has complimented me when i have worn them.
They sit very well in the ear & are nicely balanced, but not too heavy. The tree of life is textured which gives a nice contrast with the circle, which is shiney.
I would recommend these earrings to anyone for any occasion & they really do look a lot more expensive than they are, no one would really guess by looking at them, how inexpensive they really are.
on 23 January 2014
These are so pretty and lots more detailed than i thought they would be and for an excellent price. They look so pretty and i would recommend them to anyone who likes this type of jewelry and they would make a lovely gift.
on 30 May 2013
I bought these because I have a matching necklace, so I'm very happy to complete the set. The earrings aren't sterling silver, but great quality and look spectacular.
on 15 April 2014
i was a bit apprehensive as I am allergic to earrings that are not mace from either silver or gold (this didn't specify) but I bought them anyway and I am really impressed as I can wear them and not have an allergic reaction. Hallelujah!
on 25 June 2014
These look nice. However the way it is designed, the trees are facing sideways and not towards the front. I readjusted to make then face front and it looks better. They are also quite small, less than 2 cm wide.
on 31 December 2013
Good product, great price. Arrived on the time with expected delivery. The design is simple and of fair quality. Doesn't look like the earrings will rust like with some cheap jewellery.
on 25 December 2013
These very inexpensive earrings look great--in fact, no one would ever know they aren't 925 silver. I got them for a gift along with a pendant and the person who received them absolutely loves them!