on 24 May 2011
I was unsure whether to buy these due to some reviews on here -- but eventually went with the 6mm aurora ones for my sister's 16th birthday. They arrived very quickly in a lovely pink pouch -- in the right colour. The ear-rings are lovely -- small but very sparkley and beautiful. If you like big ear-rings I suggest going with the largest size but the 6mm are perfect for those who like their ear-rings subtle :) The quality is of a high standard, although does not come with proof of authenticity. This didn't matter to me but it might to some. I'd definately suggest getting these if you're interested in them -- well worth the money :)
on 7 May 2014
Found these mysterious items on my amazon account...... Turns out I left my amazon account logged in and the missus ordered them!! I'm counting my self lucky it was less than a pound.

I can confirm her ears haven't turned green nor have they fallen off. I'm not entirely sure she has ever worn them. I promise to take more notice in future.
on 21 February 2012
These crystal earrings are lovely and really shimmer in the light. They are definately value for money and delivery was quick too. I would definitely recommend purchase of them.
on 13 December 2012
I thought these were great fun for daily wear at home or for work; I try to remember to keep earrings on at all times in the day and in the evening when I can, for dress!
on 7 January 2013
My daughter in law was so pleased with these earrings. Thinking of buying myself a couple of pairs now!! Great value.
on 15 August 2013
A fab pair of earrings to brighten up an evening outfit. As described bling, but very pretty and great for the money
on 17 January 2014
lovely earrings - beautiful colours - bit smaller than I thought but perhaps I should have gone for bigger size.
on 10 April 2015
love these earrings, there lovely quality an sparkle loads... small enough for young girla to wear at school.
on 4 February 2015
I love these earrings they're a lovely size for day to day wear and so sparkly!
on 5 February 2015
Great earrings, especially as crystal goes with anything.