Customer reviews

on 31 December 2012
I bought this for my 8 year old niece. her first "proper" jewellery. Its pretty and not too big for her wrist.
She is, apparently, impressed.
on 26 September 2011
I've seen a bracelet almost identical to this on the High Street but for twice the price! It's a lovely, dainty bracelet and I'm delighted with it and hope my god-daughter will be equally pleased when she receives it.
I bought as a present for someone and they loved it. Even half a year later, they still love it. I was incredibly pleased with the tracking updates and the delivery speed, etc. It arrived in such a good condition too and the description of the product was exact. Very, very happy. Definitely worth a 5 star rating. (Sorry for reviewing so late in the year).
on 21 August 2012
I bought this for my niece's 12th birthday. It's so lovely and pretty. I don't think it's too delicate though, although only time will tell!
on 8 January 2014
The Olivia Collection Sterling Silver Fine Heart Link BraceletI bought this as gift for someone at Christmas, by the time I came to wrap it. it had turned a horrible black colour, and cleaning it did not make a difference, it looked awful, so didn't give it. Waste of money
on 14 January 2016
ordered this as a gift and what i received was nothing like this in any way shape or form..... instead i received a cheap and tacky charm bracelet. ordered a replacement and stated it what i received instead of the heart bracelet and AGAIN received a tacky charm bracelet. neither seemed to be silver either... looked very cheap... safe to say wont be ordering from them again...if i could give a 0 star rating i would, the one star is for the fact that the next day delivery was achieved.
on 20 January 2013
The bracelet arrived in good time but when it got here it was nothing like the image on the page, I was expecting a bracelet with quite substantial links but the whole thing just looks like twisted paper clips. Very dissipointed I'm going to have to buy another present for my girlfriend.
on 27 June 2014
this bracelet arrived tarnised and discoloured - i tried to return it but as i do not have a printer to print off a return label - i had to just keep it and forget about returning it - i wil not reorder any jewellery though from amazon again. I am not happy at all with this purchase.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 2 April 2013
Super speedy delviery and beautifuly packaged could be a gift in its gift box! really love this bracelet and it seems slightly larger than the wave bracelet which is good news for those of us with fat wrists!
on 27 December 2012
This is a really cute bracelet. Very fine dainty links, which I treated myself with for Christmas. I am very happy with this purchase.