Customer reviews

Ring Size: P|Change

on 22 March 2017
What a disappointment!! It arrived extremely dull and black tarnished. I am still upset about this! I had to clean it myself to make the most of it as it was supposed to be a gift!
on 28 April 2009
I was very disappointed when this arrived. I expected something more like the picture, but the stone appeared a little 'cheap'. I do love my bargains, but they have to look the part.
on 19 August 2013
Another great buy, have had for few days but just put on finger (really spoilt for choice with AMAZON rings) Lovely shade of GREEN but looks other shades in light.
on 18 November 2015
Such a beautiful ring and such good value. The stone is diamond cut which is nice. The mount is strong and good quality. The colour is vibrant. Thankyou.
on 30 October 2013
Very colourful, very very green more than most peroids i've seen (ha that rhymes) sparkles outside in the dark while passing street lights :D
on 22 May 2014
Hi I like my ring n it fit perfectly and I received it with on the same time. Thank u, I love it.
on 31 August 2015
Great just what I wanted thank you :)