on 30 September 2015
for such an inexpensive product, this is a very effective way to clean silver jewellery - used it within an hour of arrival on some very old silver rings and earrings which had mouldered in the drawer for years. within a few minutes they achieved the 'as new' lustre - quite amazing.
on 10 June 2016
Really pleased with these silver cleaning cloths. You receive 2 in the pack there not massive in size but they do work on tarnished silver. I have cleaned lots of my earrings and silver chains. The tarnish comes off well, the cloths do take on the black of the tarnish, so how much you can clean with one cloth is possibly limited, but if using for jewellery I'm sure you'll get all of it done easily.

Some earrings are difficult to clean because of design so you may not be able to clean all services.

It is​ nice to be able to wear some of my favourite jewellery again.
on 29 September 2013
Good for cleaning jewellery and other things about the house, easy to store and value for money.Two cloths in pack
on 1 May 2016
I purchased this for my wife so that she could clean some of her jewellery. I have to say that she was little sceptical at first and did not think that the cloth would clean her silver chains etc, but after trying to clean one she soon changed her mind as the chain came up like new, well worth the money.
Got these to clean a watch strap and jewellery. Item came quickly and did the job just fine. A little on the small side, but you do get 2 cloths. Would have been better as one larger one, but for the low price, can't complain.
on 1 July 2016
I didn't give it 5* as I have no idea currently how good it is but usefully packaged to put with a gift which is silver. I shall remember that delivery was very quick, which is useful to know when you want an item of this sort quickly because you have forgotten until the last minute!
on 27 April 2016
I had a 9yr old Pandora bracelet & charms that were very tarnished. I read online that a silver polishing cloth would do the trick in restoring it. Needless to say I was very sceptic after buying (from elsewhere) a cloth that didn't work.
I am amazed at the difference this cloth has made to my jewellery! I am absolutely delighted and recommended it to anyone needing to restore some life into some silver.
on 27 March 2014
Absolutely brilliant.. The cloth brought my daughter's Baptism bangles up a treat. One of the better cloths I have purchased.
on 31 October 2013
so happy I purchased, and it came very quickly! I cleaned a sterling silver watch I haven't worn in 2 years and it's like new again.
on 15 May 2014
I was very pleased with this product..I had a few, very tarnished silver necklaces, that I cleaned with this cloth and they now gleam like I just bought them..it was cheap so that was a bonus...I would highly recommend this product..

See one answered question