Customer reviews

on 21 December 2012
This is a really pretty little silver bracelet. The rings are quite small giving this a really dainty but quite different look. The bracelet comes in a sturdy presentation box.
on 4 August 2012
Bought this as a present for my mother's birthday, and she really liked it. The little rings give this bracelet a "floating" effect which makes it very elegant and stylish. Shiny and symbolic (interlocking rings, our bonds and interactions with everyone and everything), this bracelet is definitely an eye-catcher!
on 22 July 2012
My first time buying jewellery on Amazon and I was a bit worried I'd buy a load of tat but I took the plunge and what do you know? The Mrs loved it!

It looks much more expensive than it is (which is good thing)
It has that nice weighty expensive quality (which is also a good thing)
It sparkles and makes my wife very happy (which is priceless)

A wonderful bracelet, I'm sure you won't be disappointed!
on 3 December 2012
Beautifully boxed and very pretty bracelet - a great gift, but don't be confused this is a lightweight item and silver plate so its price is fair but not amazing - that said I really think te recipient will love it.
on 7 December 2012
Bought as a christmas present for my wife after she'd seen the picture. Showed it to her when it arrived and she loved it
on 11 April 2013
This beautiful bracelet was given to me as a birthday gift from my friends.I love it soo much.It has a lovely feeling when wearing it. The design is quite unique and it looks so stylish.It feels very light on my wrist.It also came in a nice presentation box, which sort of adds value to bracelet.I would recommend this as a great present for any girl.
on 24 March 2014
The item was tarnished and not of the quality I was expecting. I wouldn't pay £5 for this, it looks like something you would give to a child.
on 8 May 2013
This is a very lovely bracelet. Bought it as a present for my sister in law and she loves it. Very good price very much worth every penny.`
on 4 September 2013
This was bought for a very good friends birthday present - and she loved it.... It's very classy and also 'blingy' which is the best of both worlds... would certainly buy from this company again.
on 11 September 2013
my friend loved this bracelet i got for her birthday she wears it all the time a good buy and a happy recipient