Customer reviews

on 3 November 2012
Made my sons wedding cake, after decorating it with white icing I sprayed it with the pearl lustre spray, the cake came alive, it glistened, would definitely recommend it, for any colour cake, it was the first time I had used it and would use it again. I have some left, so my christmas cake will be sprayed. There are different colour sprays, so go and experiment.
on 31 March 2015
Quite effective when sprayed lightly. Build up the colour. Could be better with more lustre.
on 29 July 2017
Best Buy. I highly recommend this
on 22 July 2017
Amazing!! You just need a light spray and it looks fantastic
on 27 August 2017
Item as described, makes everything shimmer
on 26 April 2017
Good product
on 28 April 2017
Not the colour I was expecting, it's quite a coppery colour rather than the ruby red I was hoping for.
on 10 April 2017
I made a Ferrero Richer cake and this finished it off perfectly. Covered a 6" ball cake with plenty to spare. Very pleased
on 5 April 2016
My wife used this product and said it worked really well compared to other brands that she had used before. It spray evenly and is a really nice sparkly silver not a tacky shiny one.
review image
on 10 January 2013
This product produced a great Gold colour (when sprayed on to white icing).
The immediate taste of it however was not pleasant but the Gold parts of the cake I made were extra bits of icing.
After the product settled on the icing, it did not taste so bad.
The purpose of me using this icing was so the cake was not dangerous to eat (hence using edible spray) and still looked great for a Gold effect so I can give the Spray 4/5.