on 30 January 2014
The name of the colour is very apt, as it certainly reminds one of the Caribbean. These were a little larger than the 'black diamond' colour I purchased, and have drawn favourable comments when worn. Very good value; came promptly, and were well packaged.
on 18 September 2014
Very nice, just what I wanted. I have made previous orders in different colours and been very pleased with them all so far. Very good price for attractive pair of stud earrings that make great gifts.
on 9 March 2016
I'd been looking at pewterhooter earrings for some time but have been unsure about the look of the setting so held off buying. I took the plunge with these as the colour is absolutely stunning! I had previously thought that the claw setting looked too high for my liking. I had no need to worry, they look great set up higher and they are in no way cumbersome and hair does not get caught either. The colour is vibrant and opaque. I will definately be buying more in different colours!
on 15 June 2016
i bought 5 pairs of these earrings they are for myself, 2 daughters one granddaughter and one other. one of my daughters is getting married and the others are her bridesmaids and i am giving her away. The colour for her wedding is white and blue. so perfect for her perfect day.
on 28 November 2013
the blue opal is beautiful ,the colour is deep and the setting is just right for the opal just amazing
on 3 January 2014
These earrings are a beautiful bright blue colour and are just as shown in the picture .I Love them theyre fab.
on 30 August 2014
A nice bright blue earring. I have these in other colours too as they look good quality & stay shiny. Good for when you want a decent pair of studs for everyday wear that look good & are comfortable!
on 19 July 2014
VERY NICE OCEAN BLUE COLOR.THESE EARRING ARE VERY PRETTY AND BEAUTIFUL.THE COLOR IS VIBRANT
on 6 June 2015
Arrived very promptly after order. I've brought lots of these in differing stones they make fab little gifts however have kept a couple of pairs for myself to test drive so to speak.
on 18 May 2015
Amazing colour. Had a few compliments. Not as sparkly as some of the other earrings I have had from pewterhooter, but none the less, still beautiful.