on 23 January 2013
Treated my wife to the above pendant, she absolutely loves it. When she put the necklace on the light caught the zircona heart it looks fantastic. I recommend this product to anyone to try.
on 25 April 2013
Amazing product,delivery and I am so pleased as the gift came at exact time. I got this for my wife and we just had a son. I wanted her to wear to church on Sunday as we gonna dedicate our son to God.

I can only thank you enough for this speedy delivery.

I will been buying from you again soon

Thanks,
Mitch
on 4 December 2012
Very pretty necklace for an 18 th birthday present. Fits the bill perfectly. It arrived quickly in a presentation box.
on 1 June 2012
I bought this as a gift for my nan for her birthday and it is beautiful very please with this item.
on 14 March 2013
Necklace is lovely, would recommend it.
Nice size, have earrings to match as well!
Ideal present for friends or family.
on 2 December 2012
Bought this as Black Friday Lightening Deal for a best friend of my daughter's for Christmas. We only paid around the £10 mark so felt was fairly priced. It's not a heavy piece of jewellery, but very pretty and a decent size, and will look pretty on any teenage girl.
I bought this as a small gift for my other half, for valentines day.
The box the product came in was great, I was really happy with it.. and then I opened the box.
The chain was just shoved in the box rather than placed nicely and didn't look presentable.
The pendant it's self was really poor. The plating on the pendant was really tarnished and blotchy, not like the picture at all.
I was overall just disappointing by the look of the product and ended up returning it.

From the amount of good reviews, I may have been in the minority but this was my experience with the necklace.

Product Description at time of review:
Rose Gold Plated Sterling Silver
Cubic Zirconia
Open Heart Design
41cm Bead Chain with 5cm Extender
on 23 March 2013
The item was delivered safely and is nice quality, identical to the picture and is very pretty, I was a little wary of buying online in case it was flimsy, but it isn't at all, very pleased.
on 10 July 2013
the pendant stays pretty but the chain is turning blackish now after wearing it for 3 days.it did make my neck itchy as well.i should be happier with this item if the color stays the same
on 17 January 2013
My boyfriend brought me this a few months ago in the black friday lightening deals and so happy with it! It does look quite smaller than it does in the photo but it does specify the dimensions so they are not misleading and it is still sooo worth it! I have had it for quite a while now and wear it every day, i only take it off in the bath. I thought it would maybe start to rust or something by now because it was so cheap but it hasn't! Deffo recommend and deffo amazing item for the price! Great gift for girlfriend or mum :)