on 24 February 2015
AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL! You certainly get what you pay for. I had never used moulds with sugar paste before, but bought this for a cake I was making for my mother-in-law's 70th birthday. I didn't even use it in the end, as the shapes in the mould are so roughly cut and jagged. You cannot get a good shape with your sugar paste. This mould is CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP and so not worth the money. A TOTAL DISAPPOINMENT!
on 1 June 2015
I read mixed reviews but I am new to cake decorating so didn't want to spend lots of money I just wanted to order a few bits to experiment with. I was very pleased with this item, I die what other reviews suggested and put in the freezer for 10 mins to help them set. They pop out perfectly and look lovely.
on 14 July 2017
This is a small mould & even smaller buttons. Some of the mould buttons are thin at the bottom so go careful.
on 16 June 2017
Very flimsy was a nightmare trying to get the gumpaste out.
on 1 May 2017
Great button mould
on 26 April 2017
Not great quality but took a chance on cheap price
on 9 October 2017
Love it
on 3 December 2017
Love them, I will use them a lot.👍
on 6 March 2017
Super item, used by our Daughter for her Family and Friends' birthday cake orders !
on 24 November 2016
So cute, but very small.