on 29 February 2016
This is a reasonable product and does the job of baking your batter into cake pop shape well. I found that they bake evenly and that the tray is easy to get in and out of the oven. I don't think it will last for years as it was low cost and while it works well, I'm not convinced it is especially durable. I purchased it to make cake pops with my son and for how infrequently we bake them, I think this was the right choice for me, however if you are hoping to bake them a lot, I would probably invest in something more long lasting and durable.
3 people found this helpful
on 23 January 2018
Worth the money. Worked well first time. I used a cake mix box and it was great. Bit fiddly to decorate but I'm a novice and it was just a bit of fun for my daughter. Kit is good. silicone mould can be bought in several other stores I now see. Advise you to make a pop stand out of a box with holes though before decorating.
on 18 April 2016
Bought it for a present, the recipient loves it and can now easily make perfect little cake pops. They make batches and put them in the freezer. Then when the grand kids come round they can pull out a couple for the kids to decorate and then eat... love that idea.
One person found this helpful
on 1 January 2018
Nice product and easy to use, but instructions didn't really work for us - you may need to mess around a bit first, but when it works it's great. Arrived very fast
on 7 June 2018
Purchased for children to use in school, they're really easy to use & the kids had great fun making them.
on 30 November 2017
Amazing for children's party or party treats kids and grown loved by all look so yummy I totally recommends these item
on 2 February 2018
Great, used these as chocolate mounds
on 9 January 2017
Not tried yet vbut quite expensive for so little in box but I am a sucker for trying new cookery stuff
on 17 March 2018
Banter.
on 1 February 2018
Really impressed with this product so far! I’ve used it a few times and had no problems. The instructions are clear and the mould is super easy to use. The final products highly rated by my partner and son, so can’t go wrong there!!