Customer reviews

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 31 August 2013
The only quibble I have with this purchase is the high price. I understand that now I have "bought into" a particular system I am stuck with the prices that they choose to charge, but I just think it's a bit on the expensive side for what it is - a small blade in a plastic tube.
That aside...
It is a very good blade, and it made me realise that I should have replaced my old blade sooner (then I wouldn't have had so many wasted stencils caused by the paper lifting instead of cutting).
I use the Silhouette Portrait, and this blade works fine in it - even though it says that it is for the Cameo in the listing.
I use my machine for cutting stencils from freezer paper, and I find that with a speed of 10 and a blade depth of 2 I get perfect results (until the blade needs changing again that is!).
on 24 June 2015
Great, product I love my Silhouette Portrait.
on 27 January 2013
I have the older model Silhouette SD with the old style blades, this is the first time I've tried the newer cameo blade in my machine. The blade cuts deeper so I cut now cut heavy weight card, glitter card, miricard etc which the old style blade couldn't cope with. I'm delighted with my purchase
on 12 March 2013
The product delivered Ok. But I find that there are some product differences between suppliers, Maybe an updated blade holder, the latest I have bought has an easily removable screw top to clear paper from around the cutter blade. Previous models require use of the height adjustment tool to remove the cap & setting collar.
As the SILH-Blade-3 is available in the US for $6, I think it is over priced in the UK particularly with P&P added
on 11 May 2013
I have not opned my recent blade yet but the one I have in my Cameo at the moment tends to undo itself, that is the white cap unscrews itself. The problem is it doesn't happen all the time so you can be in the middle of cutting and the white cap becomes detached, and therefore ruins your project. I didn't send it back as I live abroad and it cost a fortune in postage.....lets hope the next one is OK.
on 18 December 2012
Everyone with a Cameo Silhouette machine NEEDS these. The Silhouette machine itself is a MUST-HAVE for anyone needing to cut intricate shapes and I've strongly recommended this machine to all the teachers I know. It will save them hours of work and allow them to produce things children need for display or craft with minimum effort right from your computer.
on 28 May 2013
I was very disappointed with the blades for silhouette cameo. they are vey tempermental. and damage so easy. and they are very expensive to replace. I feel this product lets the cameo down. as the machine itself is fantastic
on 12 December 2013
Was amazed how quickly this blade came, far quicker than the delivery date quoted and it was far better than the one that came in my Silhouette
on 2 December 2012
Brilliant piece of kit couldn't be without it!! Easy to adjust blade height and safe to handle as very tiny amount of the blade is exposed
on 27 November 2013
Prompt attention to my order, arrived well packaged and great price. Already in use getting my Christmas card designs cut and assembled.