The Silent Cinema Reader Hardcover – 27 Nov 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Lee Grieveson is a Lecturer in the Film Studies Program in the School of Humanities, King's College, University of London, and a recipient of the prestigious Katherine Singer Kovacs Essay Award from the Society for Cinema and Media Studies.
Peter Krmer is lecturer in film studies at the University of East Anglia. He is the coeditor of "Screen Acting" and "The Silent Cinema Reader," --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The History of Narrative Film
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Criticism & Theory
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Film Genres > Silent Films
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Film Studies
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Performing Arts
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media Studies