- Also check our best rated Pregnancy Book reviews
Silent Birth Paperback – 1 Jun 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Silent Birth' is intended for couples who have lost a baby at birth or whose child is born with a terminal birth defect. Sharon Covington is a clinical social worker and psychotherapist and lectures widely on the needs of such bereaved families.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|