- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 3rd Revised edition edition (24 Aug. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1477525246
- ISBN-13: 978-1477525241
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 1.4 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,001,499 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Silbury Dawning: The Alien Visitor Gene Theory 3rd Edition Paperback – 24 Aug 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
John Cowie is a veteran of the semiconductor revolution. As a former senior executive with Philips Semiconductor (NXP Semiconductors) and Intel Corporation, his original intention was to write a book based on the characters he met and his first-hand experiences during his many years in this exciting young industry. But as he watched the remarkable evolution of the silicon chip and in turn the personal computer and telecommunications industries, he began to link these extraordinary envisioneering achievements with the human brain. Regular journeys past the ancient sites of Silbury Hill and the standing stones of Avebury prompted him to consider where our knowledge could have come from. So the seeds of the Alien Visitor gene theory began. Now retired, author of Silbury Dawning, Cowie is living with his wife in Bradford on Avon, Wiltshire, UK, where he continues his global search for further evidence to support his Alien Visitor gene theory.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com