on 1 March 2013
The bracelet looks pretty good and is made of good leather, however they are too big in my opinion. I am 6"1 but on the slim side, and there is no way they are tight on my wrists. I bought some leatherworking tools and some poppers and managed to alter them so that they fit, but I dread to imagine the kind of man they would fit on their widest setting! Note to the manufacturers, I'd probably make them much smaller to begin with.

I did note the smell that another reviewer mentioned, I think it is from the post-treatment rather than the leather, but I didn't find it overpowering.

I bought two and they were slightly different, one looking a bit better than the other.

Overall I would say the design is good and the workmanship is good, but I would recommend they make them in a smaller size and also improve on the lot to lot variability.
on 3 September 2013
The leather on this product is ridiculously tight, I tried wearing it probably over 20 times & it didn't want to loosen up to be a more comfortable fit, plus, the smell that comes off of it smells like a cobblers shop. Left it in my room to air when I was away for a weekend thinking it'd be fine when I came back, it had actually stunk my entire room out instead.
on 3 February 2015
I received this on time, but there were some threads poking out. Over time the threads became loose and make the wristband look tacky. I ended up throwing it away after a couple of months. That's £12 I'll never see again!
on 8 May 2013
I don't know where you are storing these bracelets but i cannot wear it. The smell if awful, not the leathery smell you would expect, but a mouldy, damp smell. The design etc is perfect however i will not be using this due to the above reason. Can i suggest you store them somewhere less damp.
on 7 February 2014
It smells like the leathers gone damp, like its been sitting in a Chinese warehouse for to long, and is not made for slimmer wrists.
Looks good enough though. One comment I got was a girl said I looked like Lara Croft though.
on 9 October 2013
so, it's quite poor quality leather, thin and cheap. Just washed, has a bit smell. The color is faded a bit, turned orange, not brown. Lol. For this price it could be much better. Just 3 star, because of the reasons, although usable.
on 27 May 2013
Loving this Bracelet. It is so well made and comfy I often forget I'm wearing it.
It looks great on and get many appreciative comments from others when wearing it.

The leather is thick and strong, yet soon molds to your wrist in no time at all.
on 19 February 2013
The bracelet arrived on time and has been banished to the garden ever since. What a ghastly smell. I should have sent the it straight back rather than assume that things might improve after a spell in the fresh air. Some hope. I get a whiff of what can only be described as something akin to a rotting animal everytime I walk past the damn thing. Still, it might scare off the odd marauding cat, which is the best that can be hoped for. I'll have to bin it.
on 22 February 2013
Looks cool, fits around the wrist nicely. I recommend you to buy it.

My only take on it, they can do with a bit softer material as it gets a bit hard on the wrist after wearing for long periods.

Overall, happy with the product.
on 4 October 2013
The bracelet arrived early in mint condition in a sealed cellophane wrapper. When I opened it , I was expecting a strong smell. There was a slight smell of 'musty leather' but after wearing it for a few hours, it began to wear off. Now, after a few days it's barely perceptible. I have two others, this is the most comfortable to wear. It looks good and I would recommend it from my experience.