Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Drake Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 30 Mar 2011, 13:12:57 BST
Frank linked this in a blog as being the signed version but it doesn't mention it on here. Can anyone clear this up?

Thanks

Posted on 30 Mar 2011, 14:15:36 BST
Laura Platt says:
I also want to know this.

Posted on 31 Mar 2011, 14:57:28 BST
I purchased two copies yesterday for £30 total (I think Amazon should refund me the difference!) due to the fact they are signed so I hope so!

Posted on 12 Apr 2011, 00:07:46 BST
Julian Heisz says:
I'm pretty sure that anybody who ordered before the description changed to its current state (1000 lucky people will receive a signed copy) will get it signed.

Posted on 24 Apr 2011, 11:53:20 BST
Last edited by the author on 24 Apr 2011, 11:55:05 BST
T Timmers says:
I emailed Amazon about this, since they put up another page of England Keep My Bones after I already ordered this copy, that did say it's a signed deluxe edition (with poster). This is what they replied:

~ I have checked with our buying team and they have advised that the first 1,000 orders of this item "England Keep My Bones" will be signed and it also includes the poster.

Your order will be getting the signature together with the poster as the link you gave is the same as the order you have placed. Congratulations. ~

So yes, it does seem that if you already pre-ordered your copy, it will be signed.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  30 Mar 2011
Latest post:  24 Apr 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

This discussion is about
England Keep My Bones
England Keep My Bones by Frank Turner (Audio CD - 2011)
4.7 out of 5 stars (76)