Ian Rush Signed Liverpool 1986 Double Winning Football Shirt
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Officially licensed reproduction 1986 Liverpool replica shirt, signed by Ian Rush
- At Exclusive Memorabilia we unconditionally guarantee all our signed items are genuine. Your item will come with a certificate of authenticity showing the sportsperson at the signing session and signed by a company director. The certificate features a numbered hologram that matches an identical hologram affixed to your product.
- We are the UK's most trusted trade supplier of sports memorabilia. We supply Premiership football clubs, leading cruise lines and charities with their memorabilia for sale or auction. Now for the first time we are selling direct to the public too.
- We have organised signing sessions with the world's biggest celebrities and sportsmen: Zinedine Zidane, Cristiano Ronaldo, Pele, Jonny Wilkinson, Ian Botham, Roger Moore, Darth Vader, Martin Johnson, Roger Bannister to name but a few. All our signatures are originals, they are not printed.
- We always use secure signed for delivery. If you have any questions about our products or delivery please do not hesitate to contact us by email or phone and we will be happy to help.
Customers also shopped for
This Liverpool home shirt was personally signed by Ian Rush in Liverpool on May 7, 2013. The shirt is a remake of the style worn by the club during in the 1985-86 season, when Liverpool won their first League and FA Cup double. Rush scored in the FA Cup final against Everton and remains the club's highest ever scorer.