Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now Learn More Shop Women's Shop Men's

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-19 of 19 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 4 Sep 2010, 20:44:06 BST
Last edited by the author on 7 Sep 2010, 17:24:09 BST
Hi,

does anyone know, whether and/or when amazon will offer the Signature Edition?

Thanks!

Regards,
Olaf

Posted on 9 Sep 2010, 10:01:33 BST
Bare Osaka says:
i'm fairly certain only game.co.uk is taking pre-orders for the signiture edition.

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Sep 2010, 23:13:42 BST
This.

Posted on 23 Sep 2010, 00:29:40 BST
P. Barker says:
Hi Olaf,

I'm 99% certain that the signature series is exclusive to game in the UK. I've also seen it being sold on gameplay.co.uk but they may well be part of the same group as Game.

Personally I've got the collectors edition pre-ordered and I'm happy with that. Unless you're desperate to get the wallet, usb pen etc that comes with the sig series then I'd go for the collectors edition.

Not sure all the trinkets are worth the extra £90, Or that any computer game is wort paying £150 for. But that's just my own opinion.

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Oct 2010, 13:02:29 BST
£60 is too much imo for a few extra cars (Which you'll be able to DLC at some point)and a booklet, but whatever floats your boat. However, anyone who spends £150 on the Signature Edition is a complete retard... with the exception of the 1 person who wins the Merc SLS AMG. Save yourself £110 and go on a track day ffs!

Posted on 7 Oct 2010, 16:48:06 BST
Teggfd says:
Signature edition is nice but extreme. The collectors should be enough for most people. You get 5 nice cars with the chrome lines and the book itself is looking to be well worth it. It contains an index of the cars as well as how to handle upgrades and even tips on how to drive more effectively in the game and real life.

Posted on 8 Oct 2010, 08:18:55 BST
Bare Osaka says:
I've ordered the Signiture Edition and last time I checked, I am no retard lol :P.. Just a life long fan of GT. Maybe the retard tag should be left to the guy who spends 120quid on a CoD presteige edition once a year.... Just a thought

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Oct 2010, 12:55:51 BST
Was only messing, and I hope that actually came across in the post! :) I too am a massive GT fan and am now absolutely gutted as it looks like we'll all have to wait even longer until release! :(

P.S. I call shotgun if you win the Merc! :)

Posted on 23 Oct 2010, 18:32:14 BST
@Patrick Beadle. It doesnt seem like you were messing to be honest. Some people collect games and like having an item that only a few people in the world have.

Posted on 2 Nov 2010, 17:09:11 GMT
I have paid £150 for the Signature edition, because I am.... LOADED :-D

Posted on 2 Nov 2010, 17:10:06 GMT
BTW My money is on GT5 being released on 12/7 (USA) and 12/8 (Europe & Japan)

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Nov 2010, 13:04:35 GMT
According to IGN the game discs are currently being produced, which I guess is a good sign that we might get this before Christmas! (Although still no official release dates).

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Nov 2010, 09:15:48 GMT
Bare Osaka says:
lol not really but no worries... Annoying thing is we should be playing this today! :(

P.S. Ha trust me i'll be goin for that merc!

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Nov 2010, 18:08:44 GMT
Mr. S. Buque says:
i hope you are using the american date format not referring to july/august 2011

Posted on 11 Nov 2010, 10:21:58 GMT
Droo says:
Does this collector's edition contain the same stuff as US version here: http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/products/gt5/collectorsedition ? Talking especially about that diecast car..

Posted on 11 Nov 2010, 14:37:40 GMT
Cigol says:
No, the UK/EU has three editions. Standard, Collectors and Signature. The Signature Edition is the one that comes with the diecast car (amongst other stuff) in the EU. That costs around £150. You can only buy it from GAME stores in the UK.

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Nov 2010, 19:02:23 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 16 Nov 2010, 19:04:29 GMT]

Posted on 18 Nov 2010, 12:11:53 GMT
Teggfd says:
Game, gamesstation and gameplay.co.uk stock the Signature edition as its exclusive to the GAME group.

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Nov 2010, 21:55:34 GMT
C. C. Brown says:
But at least with the COD prestige editions you get your moneys worth with the extras. I bought the prestige of Black ops and the collectors edition of GT5, and I have to say that I feel I got more for my money with COD. The signature edition of GT5 is horribly overpriced for whats in the package.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  13
Total posts:  19
Initial post:  4 Sep 2010
Latest post:  28 Nov 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

This discussion is about