Six Sigma for Small Business Paperback – 1 Nov 2005
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Apply the powerful technique of Six Sigma to your business
When Six Sigma pioneer Greg Brue worked on the first large-scale Six Sigma program at General Electric Co., it changed the face of business by decreasing wasted costs, improving performance and increasing profit.
Now, for the first time ever, that powerful process can be applied to your small business!
This valuable guide:
- Simplifies the terminology and methodology of Six Sigma and makes the process accessible and applicable to any small business
- Teaches the basics of Six Sigma and walks you through a step-by-step implementation
- Helps you improve quality and efficiency, increase customer satisfaction and boost profits
- Shows you how Six Sigma uncovers hidden sources of money
- Provides real-life examples of small businesses' successes with Six Sigma
With Six Sigma for Small Business, your business will gain profitability immediately. This guide will change the way you do business forever!
About the Author
Greg Brue is the world’s leading practitioner of six sigma. He worked with CEO Jack Welch to implement six sigma at General Electric, and his success model and training content have been the industry standard for more than a decade. As CEO of six sigma Consultants, Inc., he trains and mentors executives and conducts six sigma seminars and monthly boot camps. His clients have included Citibank,Target, DuPont, Raytheon, and Verizon.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I particularly found this useful while studying for my Six Sigma Black Belt certification exams. It provided additional context and clarity for what I was learning elsewhere.
If you enjoyed the Lean Start Up, you'll find this to be similarly engaging - and refreshingly without the Silicon-valley echo chamber references.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Production & Quality Control
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Quality Assurance & Total Quality Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Six Sigma
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Business Plans