Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £5.95 UK delivery
+ £5.95 UK delivery
Sold by: Cameraz
Have one to sell?
Sigma 10mm f2.8 EX DC Horizontal Fisheye Lens For Sigma Digital Cameras
|Price:||£432.32 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£167.67 (28%)|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Dispatched from and sold by Amazon.
Note: This item is eligible for click and collect. Details
Pick up your parcel at a time and place that suits you.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
2 new from £399.99
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
This fits your .
- Diagonal fisheye lens designed for Sigma digital SLRs with an APS-C size image sensor
- Fast, f/2.8 maximum aperture
- High speed HSM autofocus
- Close focusing with a minimum focusing distance of 13.5cm
- Perfect for photographers using panoramic computer stitching software
Pay Monthly--Monthly payment options may be available on eligible orders of items sold by Amazon totalling £400 or more. Finance provided by Hitachi Personal Finance. Interest will be payable. Learn more
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
This autofocus fisheye lens is designed for use with digital SLR cameras equipped with APS-C size image sensors. The diagonal field of view of this fisheye lens produces striking images with exaggerated perspective and distortion. The minimum focusing distance of 13.5cm/5.3inch, and maximum magnification 1:3.3 allows subjects to be as close as 1.8cm/0.7inch from the lens' front element. This close focusing capability allows close-up photography and also it is possible to make use of large depth of field that covers wide range of subjects.The integral hood blocks out extraneous light and the super multi-layer coating minimizes flare and ghosting, creating superior image quality. The HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) ensures fast and quiet autofocusing and allows full-time manual focus override by rotation of the focus ring. This lens is supplied with a gelatin filter holder at the rear, allowing the use of gelatin filters.
There are no customer reviews yet.