- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
2 year Accidental Damage & Breakdown Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- 2yr accidental damage cover (from purchase) and 1yr breakdown cover (starting 12 months from purchase).
- E-mail delivery of policy documents; by post on request. Cancel any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Only covers products purchased on the same day from amazon.co.uk.
- Read the Insurance Product Information Document, other important information and policy terms and conditions before purchase by following the link(s) below and check the policy meets your needs.
Sigma 30mm f/2.8 DN SE Fit Lens - Silver
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Designed for Compact System Cameras
- Newly Developed Linear AF Motor For Near Silent Auto Focus
- 3 Aspherical Lens Elements
- Very Compact And Lightweight Design
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Sigma 40S965 19mm f/2.8 DN SE Fit Lens - Silver
Sigma 33B965 30 mm F1.4 DC DC Sony E-Mount-Black
Sony SEL16F28 E Mount - APS-C 16mm F2.8 Prime Lens
Sony SEL35F18 E Mount APS-C 35 mm F1.8 Prime Lens - Black
Sony SEL20F28 E Mount - APS-C 20mm F2.8 Wide Angle Prime Lens, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||£4.04|
|Item Dimensions||6.08 x 6.08 x 4.05 cm||1.54 m x 60.96 cm x 4.32 cm||9.14 x 6.6 x 6.6 cm||2.3 x 6.2 x 11 cm||4.5 x 6.3 x 6.3 cm||6.2 x 6.2 x 2.04 cm|
|Item Weight||140 grams||150 grams||454 grams||70 grams||155 grams||—|
|Max Focal Length||30 mm||19 mm||30 mm||16 mm||35 mm||20 mm|
|Min Focal Length||30 mm||19 mm||30 mm||16 mm||35 mm||20 mm|
|Mounting Type||Sony E||Sony E||Sony E||Sony/Minoltabayonet||Sony E||Sony E|
Colour Name: Silver | Style Name: Sony NEX E-Mount
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Sigma 30mm f/2.8 DN Lens for Sony E-mount Cameras Silver The silver 30mm f/2.8 DN Lens for Sony E-mount Cameras from Sigma is standard length prime lens for Sony E-mount cameras. Its focal length is equivalent to a 45mm lens in the 35mm format and its minimum focus distance is 11.8" (30 cm). Its f/2.8 maximum aperture is ideal for shallow depth of field imaging and allows it to maintain sharpness in low light situations. An inner focusing system means the lens does not extend when focusing and its newly developed linear autofocus motor is accurate and quiet. Sigma's Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting and provides sharp and high contrast images even at the maximum aperture, and with two glass molded aspherical elements including a double-sided aspherical element, aberrations are kept to a minimum. The result is accurate color definition and sharp imaging across the frame. A metal exterior provides durability and handsome design. Performance Focal Length 30 mm Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 45 mm Aperture Maximum: f/2.8 Minimum: f/22 Camera Mount Type Sony (E Mount for NEX) Format Compatibility Sony NEX (APS-C) Angle of View 50.7 degree Minimum Focus Distance 11.8" (29.97 cm) Maximum Reproduction Ratio 1:8.1 Groups/Elements 5/7 Diaphragm Blades 7 Features Image Stabilization No Autofocus Yes Tripod Collar No Physical Filter Thread Front: 46 mm Dimensions (DxL) Approx. 2.39 x 1.59" (60.8 x 40.5 mm) Weight Not Specified By Manufacturer
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Just upgraded my camera to the Sony a5100, and the focusing is much improved, I can now use the "touch-screen" to focus very accurately. The lens is a great "Prime" lens for e-mount, with excellent clarity, just look at the detailed fur on the bear. An absolute bargain, with a decent lens pouch as well. The lens will rattle when the camera is switched off, so don't be alarmed this is quite normal, with the power on the lens is virtually silent in operation.
However, my lens arrived *with* *dust* inside the front glass. I know it will not appear on the final pictures most likely but since they are brand new, it is not nice to get a sophisticated piece of glass with dust inside (probably from Factory or bad sealing) that cannot be removed.
Overall good lenses, but the quality of it is arguable. Perhaps just a bad item, but read other comments out there with similar issues.
Outdoors it's great, for indoors in most situations it benefits from a bit of help from fill flash but the larger aperture (compared to an Oly 1.8 say) means that critical focus is not so thin and you should get more 'hits'.