- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Sidiou Group 1080P HD Cloud IP Camera Full HD IP Surveillance cameras Wireless WIFI IP Camera Outdoor Waterproof Video Motion Detection Camera Night vision (5)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Wireless WIFI IP Camera Build in WIFI module, support 802.11b/g/n,can one key setup WiFi,do not need network cable,easy for connecting wireless router
- The surveillance cameras with small body size,perfect combination of hardware and software through software limit,and more stable
- Network IP Security Spy Video built-in microphone and speaker;Picture adjustment：Contrast, Brightness, Saturation are adjustable
- IR turned on: night vision view enabled, infrared Ray, ICR auto detect.IR turned off: night vision disabled, infrared ray off, ICR stay in day view mode
- The IP Camera support TCP/IP,HTTP,TCP,UDP,SMTP,FTP,DHCP,DNS,DDNS,NTP,UPnP,RTSP，P2P,ONVIF,AND SO ON and other internet related protocols
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
OS：Embedded Linux OS
Online visitor：Support 4 online visitors simultaneously
Sensor：1/4 720p progressive CMOS sensor
CMOS：support AWB, AGC, BLC
Lens/viewing angle：3.6mm@F1.４/56.14 degree
Night vision：Dual IR-CUT Filter auto switch, 1pcs 850nm 42Mil LED,5m IR distance
Video Compression format：H.264 Main Profile/H.264 Baseline Profile/MJPEG/JPEG Baseline
Picture adjustment：Contrast, Brightness, Saturation are adjustable.
Audio Input：1 Channel Internal -48dB Microphone
Audio Output：Internal speaker(8Ω0.8Ｗ)`
Network Protocol ：TCP/IP,HTTP,TCP,UDP,SMTP,FTP,DHCP,DNS,DDNS,NTP,UPnP,RTSP，P2P,ONVIF ,AND SO ON
card：support 64G TF card .
Alarm：Detection motion detection
Power consumption Rated power：3.2Ｗ(IR opening )
Working environment：Working temperature: -10 to 50 °C, working humidity <90%
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A few weeks after the IR problem the Wi-fi module stopped working altogether so not sure if this was down to the earlier water damage or if this new fault was unrelated.I contacted the company and in fairness they instantly replaced the camera without too much hassle and they apologised for the problems which arose with the camera. Im now on camera number 2! Lets hope water dosent leak inside this camera :-) Its a shame as for the price this is a really nice camera and spec.
Product update: 3/12/13. The Nightvision IR capability has stopped working and now only works intermittently. Its a shame as the night vision produced was pretty good! I am dissapointed that after only using this product for nearly 4 months its broken! Resetting the unit dosent work and I have even left it disconnected for a while but sadly no luck. IR is broke! Needs replacing but getting it back to the company will incur both time, cost and effort at dismounting it. Im surprised how soon this product has failed - just 4 months old! It turns out after dismounting the camera from the wall that the camera had water inside it which damaged the circuit board. Im not sure how water got into the camera as it is rated as IP66. This is a particular concern. I dried out the camera and IR starting working again intermittently.
The 3 star rating is purely down to the problems I have had with water creeping into the camera despite this being advertised as IP66 rated. Otherwise the camera would have 5 stars!!
The camera makes use of Active X with in built http and rstp and the camera can easily be accessed using third party software such as iSpy. If you open up VLC Player you can also connect directly to the live stream which is a very neat feature!
Some comments and notes to help with the installation:
1. When connecting the camera to your router even though my IP range was set to that of the camera i.e. 192.168.0.x the instructions tell you to first run a small program (supplied on CD) to first connect to the camera. However the small program could not detect the camera at all - even with the Windows firewall switched off. Windows 8 users note that a prompt will ask you to make an exception to allow the program to gain access to the camera. Despite agreeing to this I still could not connect using the supplied program. Instead I skipped this step in the instructions and went directly to the IP address of the camera in my web browser. i.e. 192.168.0.158. From here the default admin username and password allowed me access into the device directly.
2. When installing and mounting the camera be very careful on the supplied mounting bracket as the whole assembly with ball joint along with the camera can fall if you unscrew the plastic screw too much. The design of this screw needs to be modified to prevent this from happening. Someone could easily tamper with this screw and dismount the camera if within reach. Im also concerned that over time this screw could slacken and cause the camera to fall so extra care needs to be taken on installation.
3. The focal length that the camera lens captures is somewhat tight and is closer in than what I expected it to be. i.e. I had to install the camera alot further back (about 12 meters) in order to fully capture my car park drive which is located down a large garden. I assumed the lens on these cameras would give a much wider field of view like it should do on a normal webcam or smartphone. Im not sure if the lens can be adjusted as I couldn't see an instruction for this. It does seem fixed to me. If you want to instal the camera within a very limited tight space then check before you buy this.
4. The supplied software is o.k. but is quite limited in scope. Despite the instructions stating that motion detection was available I couldn't see this in the supplied software. I decided to use an open source (free) third party software for Windows such as iSpy (although any will work) and you can easily read in directly the camera's live stream by installing iSpy but you must install VLC Player to enable the plugin within iSpy. In iSpy (VLC tab) you can configure the camera as: 'rtsp://[username]:[password]@[ipaddressofcamera]/live/h264/ch1 Arguments :network-caching=1000' iSpy also features a range of additional features such as excellent motion tracking and alarm's so worth downloading it!!
5. Had problems using Internet Explorer and ActiveX (not sure if its down to me using Windows 8) to display the video feed within the web browser. Dont bother using Internet Explorer!! and use Chrome or Firefox instead along with Quicktime browser plug-in.
6. The camera connects to a 12V 2A DC power adapter and the length of the lead is very short so if you are going to install this quite a distance from a power source then you can buy seperately a DC extension cable from a company called SpyCameraCCTV. They stock a range of extension cables upto 20 meters and highly recommended. The one that I purchased was stock code: 20M21POWER
7. The camera makes use of a micro SD card as outlined in the specification although to gain access to this SD slot you need to open up the camera but this is not mentioned in the supplied instructions.
* There is No built in microphone nor speaker & no plus to connect to a mic or speaker.
* I had to buy a new outdoor CCTV wall mount,as the one supplied will not support the weight of the cam.
* As most wifi cams , if you want to run them on wifi especially older wifi types, for viewing there will be no issues but for recording, the recording will stop even if the wifi connection was interrupted for mili second. So I ran a wire from the house to the garden, for that I bought a network hub & external network cable & internal one, as the wireless connection was stopping the recording
I discovered a new fault,
* Even after downloading from wansview web the latest firm ware & the latest IP camera monitor, i had few issues:
* Flickering of the picture in the IP cam viewer that require restarting of the IP cam viewer.
* sometimes a writing in the middle of the screen appears "HILSCN" or something, cant read it.
* the firmware/software will not support auto recording to your PC hard drive, will do that only to the SD card inside the cam ( not supplied) an option I did not want to use, as if the cam gets vandalized then you loose those images, but of the recordings are inside your house on your PC, then they are safer. Not to mention the limited space on any SD card.
* I wanted the camera to record 24/7 or on motion detection (same as my other model infront of my house) .. to do that , the software on the PC has to be switched on all the time via the IE explorer, but if explorer or pc crashes or re-starts which happens sometime, then the record function is is disabled..
SOLUTION:After trying different software The new firmware & using 64 bit IE explorer resolved the crashing issue. OR download a free program called ispy but you need to have a fast PC as it will slow your pc down, but it is a good software with many options.
* The view angle is very restricted so only useful for watching/recording at a distance, could do with a wider angle
* The zoom function works only on the centre area which makes is useless function since this camera does not rotate....
* if a light or the sun is facing the cam, then the image is useless, other cams have compensation for such things. Especially at night, i had to re-position my PIR light not to lit facing the camera i turned my security PIR light 90 degrees.
* The night vision light works well for distant images, example, if an intruder comes close to the cam about 3 meters, the face will be all white & not identified as the night vision light are strong, but handy for distant recordings.
* Camera looks professional, which is a good deterrent
* Night vision lights are seen on a distance, another good deterrent
* night vision is good at a distance, i tested it up to 15 meters.
* Day image Very sharp image with real colors. So images can be used for prosecution of an intruder if needed. I even tried that on large screen 55 inch TV & the image is so clear.
Conclusion: Think of your options & make an informed decision.
This cam gives you sharp good image with very restricted view if thats what you want, like recording a house or garden entry only then go for it.
a 2nd wide angle cam will be needed to cover a wider area even as small as a standard London house garden.
All my other cams rotate, so a cam with wide angle & proper PTZ will be needed if you require a wider area view/record
I didn't bother with the included CD or user guide so I cannot comment on their quality. This camera is very easy to get working if you are fortuate enough to have a network 192.168.0.x I plugged the camera into the back of my router and switched it on. I could see it appear on the network and could access it via it web interface. Here I added my wireless LAN settings, restarted it and bingo I could access it wirelessly.
Email and ftp settings were easy enough to set up and motion detection worked OK.
I have this working outside but have not yet mounted it high up the wall. This is the most difficult part. The lead out the back is too short (hence 4 stars). I'll probably use a junction box. Recommend you get this camera working properly BEFORE you mount it somewhere high.
Overall great value for money.
Most recent customer reviews
First of all this is quite a large camera. I bought this as I have a similar foscam and thought it would be the same thing with a different name.Read more
Preview windows is based on Quick-time technology.Read more