on 8 April 2014
A couple of days after taking these capsules I noticed I was bloated and my abdomen was uncomfortable. I persevered for 2 weeks but it did not improve. Then I looked again at the ingredients and realised that the capsule contains carageenan which is known to cause intestinal problems/irritation. Needless to say I stopped taking the tablets and feel much better. I have ordered different Sea Buckthorn drops and await these with interest. I have thoroughly checked the ingredients first!!
33 Comments| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 April 2013
This product is good for my dry eyes. It makes it easier for me to wear my contact lenses. It also makes my skin feel less dry. I have tried similar products before and not felt any difference. These capsules are far superior in quality and effect. I have used the product before but have always had to stop because of the price of the product. However this seller has the best price that I have seen. As long as the price does not increase I will happily continue to buy from this seller.
on 7 February 2015
The item arrived well within specificed delivery time. Well packaged. Within two days of using the product, my dry eyes have started to feel much better. Other benefits hopefully will follow and if so, I will continue to use the product.
on 11 January 2012
Well .... Apart from my husband's comments on how soft my skin feels - I've noticed I feel much more relaxed, especially around period time ! (am taking twice the amount, -as recommended for the first 2 months, so maybe that's why !?)
on 16 January 2015
I have been using Omega 7 for some time and not so long ago switched to Sibu - they do seem to be better than the ones I took previously. Great for 'women of a certain age'
on 30 January 2016
Excellent product! For any woman going through menopause this is a must! And for any woman who wishes to improve skin texture the improvement is visible.
on 16 September 2014
My local pharmacy sells something far more expensive than this - that seems to work for my streaming 'dry eye' problem. This seems cheaper and as good.
on 9 June 2014
After 2 years of torture with my skin ( rosacea and dry skin ) I came across sea buckthorn and thought it was worth a try as nothing else had helped. It really has helped I can safely say my skin is now almost 100 % improved and the relief is unbelievable. I can now sleep again at night.
on 27 September 2013
I bought these gels to provide extra support for my dry skin, however, I didn't really notice any difference in before and after taking them.
on 9 May 2017
Did not help my eczema at all or my rosacea, does make vagina very wet , may help menopausal women who have dry vagina, I am 36 I have stopped taking it