- Product Dimensions: 14.7 x 10.8 x 20.6 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 45 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: CBL-M+-K-EFS
- ASIN: B0046HJLJO
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 8 Oct. 2010
- Average Customer Review: 2.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (18 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Shure Music Phone Accessory Cable for iPod/iPhone/iPad Devices - Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatible with iPod, iPhone and iPad devices
- 3 button remote control
- Answer or end calls without having to remove your earpiece
- Lightweight and compact
- Listen to you music from you phone
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The CBL-M+-K Music Phone Adapter Cable features a three-button remote control located on the right earpiece cable, enabling users to easily adjust volume, control music and video playback, record voice memos, and answer or end calls without having to remove their earphone
Shure Music Phone Accessory Cable
Top customer reviews
It's also a shame they don't produce a shorter cable that can be used with SE bluetooth headphone remotes/mic.
However this cable is not up to the same high standard, I have had two replacements of this item since my original purchase and each time they have gone in the same way.
The cable sheathing nearest the earpiece leading up to the MMCX connector is too weak, after a couple of months with moderate use it will split and expose the wires inside.
To be fair to Shure they have changed them every time since my initial purchase with a quick description of the issue and a new cable is sent out. But dont expect that one to be any better.
Love my headphones, HATE this damn cable.
However this adapter is truly awful.
It is fine, if all you want to do is control your iPod/iPhone for music content but it is a truly awful solution for making or receiving telephone calls.
It seems to amplify all the noise around you, not only to you but to people you are talking too.
I have not been able to complete a single telephone conversation with anyone without removing the earphone and using the phone normally.
For the price this is truly bad and from an audio company like Shure it is abysmal.
This issue would not stop me buying them again!
- They are not as reliable though, even if they are still working after roughly a year of use, the outer coating around the ear loop got broken though and you can see the exposed inner cables. Which is a shame, as from my previous experience, its not gonna last more than a few months ..
so am using it very very less now ...