Have one to sell?
Shreveport Southern Soul: the Murco Story CD
|Price:||£12.73 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Dispatched from and sold by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.
Note: This item is eligible for click and collect. Details
Pick up your parcel at a time and place that suits you.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
1. Losin' Boy - Eddy Giles
2. Got Nobody To Love - Dori Grayson
3. That's How Strong My Love Is - Eddy Giles
4. A Sad Sad Song - Charles Crawford
5. Action Speaks Louder Than Words - Reuben Bell
6. Got To Get Me A Job - Ann Alford
7. Another Day Lost - Reuben Bell With The Belltones
8. I Can Fix That For You - Dori Grasyson
9. While I'm Away - Eddy'G'Giles And The Jive 5
10. I'm Comin' Home - Marcus Brown
11. Sweet Lovin' Man - Dori Grayson
12. Too Late - Reuben Bell
13. That's Why I'm So Sad - The Casanovas
14. So Deep in Love - Eddy Giles
15. Not Guilty - Marion Ester
16. Ain't Gonna Worry No More - Eddy'G'Giles
17. Be Mine Sometime - Dori Grayson
18. You're Gonna Miss Me - Reuben Bell
19. Happy Man - Eddy'G'Giles
20. If It Ain't One Thing - Ann Alford
21. Try Love - Dori Grayson
22. Love WIth A Feeling - Eddy'G'Giles
23. Let Me Be The Fool - The Casanovas
24. Never Let Go - Dori Grayson
25. It's Not That Easy - Reuben Bell & The Casanovas
26. Everyday - The Casanovas
26 Tracks of Authentic Southern Soul from the 60's & Early 70's.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2 May 2003
Before I bought this CD, 3 of the 26 I already knew (Giles - Losin' boy, Bell - It's not that easy, Grayson - Try love), because they are on Dave Godin's Deep Soul Treasures series. When you like Godin's series you will probably like this Murco CD as well. Charles Crawford's Sad sad song and Marion Ester's Not guilty are two great tracks which should be part of any good Deep soul collection. None of the 26 tracks did reach the RnB charts, but that does not mean it is second rated Soul music. The problem for Murco (like so many other small independents) were marketing, plugging and distribution.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 1 reviews
wonderful old R&B
10 September 2011 - Published on Amazon.com
2 people found this helpful.
After watching the series "Red Riding" there were a few songs used throughout the movie/series that really caught my attention. Watched the credits at the end and figured out the songs I liked, then went to amazon or even YouTube to listen to be sure. Amazon had the songs on this CD, thoroughly enjoying the entire CD.
Pages with related products. See and discover other items: southern rock